Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu (IIT Jammu) has released IIT Jammu Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 51 vacancies for the posts of Registrar, JA, JE & Other. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., iitjammu.ac.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 25.02.2019.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 51 Registrar, JA, JE & OtherPosts @ iitjammu.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu invites applications for the posts of Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant & Other of 62 vacancies on its official website iitjammu.ac.in. The details of IIT Jammu Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 25.02.2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu
Employment Category: Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant & Other
Educational Qualifications: PG and Ph.D.
Total No. of Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Official Website: iitjammu.ac.in
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Registrar, JE, JA & Other (More Details Please Check the Advt.)||51|
Educational Qualifications of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for IIT Jammu Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant & Other posts must having following educational qualifications.
- For Assistant Registrar (Admn./ Accounts/ Audit) : A Master degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade of B in the UGC seven points scale.
- For Junior Assistant (Administration)/ (Accounts)/ (Caretaker) : Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 60% marks in qualifying degree or Having typing speed of 40 w.p.m./ 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on compute or B.Com or Degree in Hotel Management.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Maximum age limit is 40 years for Assistant Registrar & 30 years for Junior Assistant.
Pay Scale for IIT Jammu Jobs
- Post Name : Assistant Registrar (Admn./ Accounts/ Audit)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Junior Assistant (Administration)/ (Accounts)/ (Caretaker)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200- 20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant & Other posts will be done as per following stages- Written Test/ Trade Test/Computer Test.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (for Group A) & Rs. 100/- (for Group B & C) through through ICICI I-Collect. SC/ ST & PwD Candidates are exempted this application fee.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of iitjammu.ac.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 25.02.2019.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website iitjammu.ac.in from 16.02.2019 to 25.02.2019 & hard Copy along with all relevant educational and experience certificates duly self attested send to the Assistant Registrar (IIT Jammu), Room No. 207/C-20, 2nd Floor, Main Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi-110016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form : 16.02.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 25.02.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy : 25.02.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here