- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | System Administrator Trainee job Recruitment Details
- Vacancy Details of IISc System Administrator Trainee Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for IISc System Administrator Trainee Vacancy
- Educational Qualifications of IISc Recruitment
- Age Limit for System Administrator Trainee Posts of IISc
- Stipend for IISc System Administrator Trainee Jobs
- Selection Criteria of System Administrator Trainee Vacancy
- Application Fee for IISc Notification
- How to Apply for IISc Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for IISc System Administrator Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for IISc System Administrator Trainee Application
IISc Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 14 System Administrator Trainee on its official website www.iisc.ac.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in www.careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 15-03-2018.
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | System Administrator Trainee job Recruitment Details
IISc Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for System Administrator Trainee Posts: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 14 posts of System Administrator Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.02.2018 to 15-03-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for IISc Jobs are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||System Administrator Trainee|
|No. of Posts||14|
|Educational Qualifications||Engineering Degree|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
Vacancy Details of IISc System Administrator Trainee Jobs 2018
General-5, OBC-6, SC-2, ST-1
In case of OBC 6 posts : 3+ 3(backlog) , SC 2 posts : 1+1(Backlog)
One of the positions is reserved for physically challenged persons.
Eligibility Criteria for IISc System Administrator Trainee Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of IISc Recruitment
Interested candidates those want to apply for IISc System Administrator Trainee posts should have completed Engineering Degree from Recognized Board/University.
MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science), BE/BTech in any one of the following Disciplines:
Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, and TelecommunicationFor Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for System Administrator Trainee Posts of IISc
Not exceeding 30 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application. Admissible age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC will be extended.
Please go through IISc official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Stipend for IISc System Administrator Trainee Jobs
Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Selection Criteria of System Administrator Trainee Vacancy
Selection of Candidates for System Administrator Trainee posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview
Knowledge of C programming and UNIX are required.
Application Fee for IISc Notification
Rs 150/- for GM,OBC and Rs. 75/- for SC/ST ( No DD for PH candidates)
DD should be drawn in favour of The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, payable at Bangalore
How to Apply for IISc Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of www.iisc.ac.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 15-03-2018.
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., www.iisc.ac.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for IISc System Administrator Trainee Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 01.02.2018
Last Date for Online Registration: 13th March 2018
Last Date for receiving Application: 15th March 2018
Written Test: During April 2018
Interview: During April 2018
Important Links for IISc System Administrator Trainee Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here