- IIFT 2018-19 Syllabus and Exam Pattern-check official website @ tedu.iift.ac.in
- IIFT 2018-19 Exam Pattern
- Syllabus for IIFT 2018
IIFT is an Indian Institute of Foreign Trade University. It conducts entrance test every year to offer admissions for MBA programme. The MBA programme is about International Business Management and its duration is 2 years. IIFT is one of the Prestigious and a leading business school in India. Aspirants who have desire and passion about business to study an MBA can apply to this IIFT 2018. The ongoing application process will be closed on 14th September 2018. Candidates can apply through online only. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the last date of application.
The commencement of IIFT 2018 will be in December 2nd 2018. So, applicants who already completed their registration should start their preparation now onwards. It will help you to qualify in the exam as well as scoring high. Read the below page for all details about IIFT 2018.
For IIFT 2018 Application Form: Click Here
IIFT 2018-19 Syllabus and Exam Pattern-check official website @ tedu.iift.ac.in
The selection of candidates is basis on written test, essay writing, group discussion and Interview. To qualify in each level the aspirants must have to aware the overall scheme of exam pattern, syllabus and other processes. Here we came with complete details of IIFT 2018. Candidates just go to the below article for furthermore information.
Highlights of IIFT 2018-19:
|Organising Institute||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Name of the Exam||IIFT 2018|
|Category of Exam||PG|
|Application Availability||6th August 2018|
|Last date of application||14th September 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd December 2018|
|Issue of Admit Cards||16th November 2018|
|Purpose of exam||Admissions to MBA|
Courses offered by IIFT:
IIFT offering the following courses to all eligible students:
- MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
- Two-year MBA (International Business) – Full Time
- Three-year MBA (International Business) – Weekend
- Executive Programmes
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Marketing (EPGDIM)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital And Financial Markets (EPGDCFM)
- Doctoral Programme
- Full time / part time Doctoral Programme
- IIFT 2018 Registration process has started on August 6, 2018 with the release of exam notification.
Eligibility criteria of IIFT 2018-19:
|Eligibility Criteria for General/ SC/ST/OBC/PH category (Indian Nationals)|
|Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals/NRI|
· Candidates must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised Institute/college.
· Students who are possessing final year of graduation also eligible to apply IIFT exam.
· Foreign nationals/NRI candidates must have a valid GMAT score in order to apply for IIFT exam.
· GMAT score should not be older than January 1, 2018.
· NRI-sponsored candidates are not considered under this category.
|Age Limit: There is no age limit for candidates to apply for IIFT entrance exam.|
|NOTE: Candidates who have appeared in CAT /XAT that year in India (2018) are not eligible to apply IIFT exam.|
Click here to know the IIFT 2018 Eligibility:-
IIFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
IIFT 2018-19 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks awarded per question||Total Marks|| |
|1||General awareness||25||0.5||12.5|| |
IIFT exam pattern is given on above table.
- Subjects: The exam will contain 6 sections namely General Awareness, Reading Comprehension, English Knowledge, Quantitative ability, Logical Reasoning and Data interpretation.
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- of Questions: 123
- Paper Type: Objective Type of Multiple Choice Questions
Selection Procedure for IIFT 2018-19:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following tests:
- Written examination
- Essay Writing
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Applicants who are shortlisted in written exam will be called for other selection rounds. The selection rounds will begin from January 2019 tentatively. The Participants must aware of the scheme of selection of EW, GD and PI.
Concept: General or business affairs
Duration: 20 Minutes
Maximum length of the Passage: 300 words
No. of Participants: 10-12 members
Topics: General or business affairs
Duration: 10-15 minutes. Test the personal ability of the candidate.
Syllabus for IIFT 2018
- Awards & Awardees
- Banking, Business & Economics
- Geography & History
- International Affairs
- Politics & Society
This section is conducting to test the candidate’s comprehension ability of English Language. It consists total of 16 questions where 4 questions as passages.
- Figures of speech
- Fill in the blanks
- Matching word meanings
- Odd word out
- Paragraph formation questions
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Allegation & Mixtures
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio & Proportions
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time, Distance, Weights & Heights
- Family tree problem
- Input & Output
- Linear word formation
- Seating Arrangements
- Series & Analysis
- Symbol Based problems
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
IIFT Cut-off for 2018-19:
The cut-off marks are given here as category-wise tentatively.
Fee Structure 2019 Fee Structure:
- Annual tuition fee: Rs 8,35,000 which can be paid in three instalments.
- Other charges: Rs 32,500 for first year, Rs 22,500 for second year.
- SC, ST, PWD students get 50% concession on tuition fee.
- Foreign/NRI: Will pay tuition fee with other charges in single instalment. Fee is US$ 30,000 per year, and other charges of Rs 32,500 for first year and Rs 22,500 for second year.
IIFT 2018 Admit Card Details:
The Admit cards will be issue on November 16, 2018. Applicants can download their Admit cards through official website @ tedu.iift.ac.in
Candidates should have one of the following documents along with the Admit card:
(a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) PAN Card (e) Driving License (f) College ID card for appearing in the Exam.
Change of Centre for IIFT 2018:
Applicants have an availability to change their centre in this exam. For that candidate have to pay fee of Rs.1000/- would be like to change his/her centre.
No request for change of centre can be entertained after the closing date.
IIFT 2018-19 Admissions Brochure: Click Here
IIFT 2018-19 Request for Change of Centre: Click Here
IIFT 2018-19 Document Check List for Foreign Nationals/NRI: Click Here