IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 09.11.2018 notification on recent Indian Institute of Chemical Technology recruitment 2018 openings @ Hyderabad. This is an exclusive page updated on 09.11.2018 for the latest recruitment notification iictindia.org from IICT Hyderabad 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from IICT Hyderabad 2018.
IICT Hyderabad Notification 2018 | Apply 32 Technician Posts @ iictindia.org
- IICT Hyderabad Notification 2018 | Apply 32 Technician Posts @ iictindia.org
- IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of IICT Hyderabad Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for IICT Hyderabad Technician Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for IICT Hyderabad Technician Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for IICT Hyderabad Notification
- How to Apply for IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for IICT Hyderabad Technician Application
IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 – Technician Posts: IICT Hyderabad has announced a notification for the recruitment of Technician vacancies in Indian Institute of Chemical Technology for the year 2018-19. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 08.12.2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 Details
|Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
|Telangana Govt Jobs
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|SSC/ 10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National
Vacancy Details of IICT Hyderabad Jobs 2018
Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|06 [UR-03; SC-01; OBC-02]
|Mechanical Fitter (MFIT02)
|09 [UR-04; ST-01; OBC-04]
|Civil Plumber (CPLU03)
|02 [UR-1; SC-1]
|Civil Mason (CMAS04)
|02 [UR-1; SC-1]
|Civil Carpenter (CCAR05)
|Electronics/ Instrumentation (ELIN06)
|12 [UR-06; SC-01; OBC-05]
Eligibility Criteria for IICT Hyderabad Technician Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Institute of Chemical Technology 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for IICT Hyderabad Technician posts should have completed SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National / State trade certificate or 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice training from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 28 years (As on 08-12-2018). Please go through IICT Hyderabad official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for IICT Hyderabad Technician Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.29,871/- Per Month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Technician posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Trade Test/Written Examination
Application Fee for IICT Hyderabad Notification
Please refer IICT Hyderabad Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., iictindia.org or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007
Important Dates for IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Application: 09.11.2018
- Closing Date of Application: 08.12.2018
- Last date for submission of Hard Copies of Application Form: 23.12.2018
Important Links for IICT Hyderabad Technician Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Online Payment (SB collect): Click Here