IGTR has released notification for admission to internship & skilled development program for the 2018-19 academics. Aspirants can get the admission through a general entrance exam. So, all interested candidates must apply. The last date for submitting applications is 8th September 2018. The entrance examination will be conducted on 15th September 2018. IGTR is officially known as Indo German Tool Room. The entrance exam is conducted by MSME. Candidates who want admissions in IGTR are advised to go through this article. We have described the important details of IGTR 2018. Read the page and get some knowledge to apply for IGTR 2018.
IGTR ADMISSION 2018 – Check Important Details Below
Overview of IGTR 2018:
|Organizing Board||MSME Indo – German Tool Room, Aurangabad|
|Exam Name||IGTR 2018|
|No. of Courses||5|
|Last Date of Application||8th September 2018|
|Exam date||15th September 2018|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 300/-|
IGTR ADMISSION 2018 Terms & Condition:
- Selection of candidates will be based on based marks obtained by the students in general entrance exam conduct on 15th September 2018.
- The shortlisted students can get admission in IGTR
- The course will get start from 24th September 2018 for 6 hours duration.
- Candidates need to bring all required documents & certificates at the time of documents verification.
How to Apply for IGTR 2018 Admission?
Aspirants can check the below details to apply for IGTR 2018.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Registration Form link
- Fill the required details correctly
- Upload all mentioned documents
- Pay the registration fees
Qualification: Applicant must be a graduate student from any recognized institute
Age criteria: Candidate age must lies between 15-19 years by the year of admission.
Skills Require: CAD, CAM, CAE, CNC, AUTOMATION, TOOL DESIGN AND GENERAL ENGINEERING
Selection Process of IGTR 2018:
- The final merit list of selected candidates will be made on the basis of candidate performance and marks achieved in IGTR Entrance Exam
- Qualified candidates have to face the personal interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for participating in counseling by registered post.
IGTR Exam Pattern 2018
- IGTR is an offline mode (paper and Pen) exam.
- It will contain objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) to be answered in OMR sheets.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
IGTR 2018 Syllabus
The test will consist of questions usually from the following given subjects/topics
- General Knowledge
NOTE: The exam syllabus will be based on CBSE 10th class or equivalent level.
IGTR Official website: Click Here
IGTR 2019 Admission Criteria and Rules: Click Here
IGTR 2019 Admission Registration Form: Click Here