IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 | Junior Technician/ Bullion Assistant/ Engraver | 15 Posts | ITI/ Degree | Last Date: 1st March 2022
- IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 | Junior Technician/ Bullion Assistant/ Engraver | 15 Posts | ITI/ Degree | Last Date: 1st March 2022
- IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Details
IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 – 15 Junior Technician, Engraver Posts: India Government Mint Mumbai (IGM Mumbai) has Released Notification for 15 Junior Technician, Engraver, Secretariat Assistant, Junior Bullion Assistant in its Official Website i.e., igmmumbai.spmcil.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the India Government Mint, Mumbai @ igmmumbai.spmcil.com. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, IGM Mumbai job Pay Scale Details, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Candidates can apply through @ igmkolkata.spmcil.com through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 1st March 2022
IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||India Government Mint, Mumbai|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Engraver, Junior Technician|
|No. of Posts||15 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||ITI, Degree|
|Last Date||1st March 2022|
Read More: IGMCRI Ward Attendant Syllabus 2022
Vacancy Details of IGM Mumbai Jobs 2022
- Secretarial Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Bullion Assistant – 01 Post
- Engraver – 06 Posts
- Junior Technician – 07 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for India Government Mint Mumbai 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for IGM Mumbai posts should have completed the following qualification.
Candidates must complete Graduation with at least 55% marks and possession of computer knowledge, stenography/shorthand (English) @80 wpm and English typing @ 40 wpm.
Junior Bullion Assistant:
Candidates must complete Graduation with at least 55% marks possession of computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm.
Candidates should possess Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works/ Painting) with at least 55% marks.
Candidates must complete ITI in Electronics/Fitter/Turner/Gold Smith Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit (As on 01-03-2022)
Applicants Age should be maximum 28 years. Please go through IGM Mumbai official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for IGM Mumbai Notification 2022:
Selected candidates will get remuneration as follows:
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/- PM
- Junior Bullion Assistant – Rs. 21,540 – 77,160/- PM
- Engraver – Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/- PM
- Junior Technician – Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/- PM
Selection of Candidates for Engraver, Technician posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test / Interview
- General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 200/- for reserved category candidates.
- Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for IGM Mumbai Jobs?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., igmmumbai.spmcil.com.
- Look for Online Form Link for Engraver, Technician, Secretariat Assistant Posts
- Fill required Details in the IGM Mumbai Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your IGM Kolkata Application.
Important Dates for IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application: 31st January 2022
Closing Date of Application: 1st March 2022
Important Links for IGM Mumbai Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here