Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) released new jobs notification on their official website igims.org for available of 93 Teaching & Non-teaching Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Offline before the closing date 30th April 2018. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science recruitment news is available on their official website and in www.careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2018 | 93 Teaching & Non-teaching Posts @ igims.org
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2018 | 93 Teaching & Non-teaching Posts @ igims.org
- IGIMS Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of IGIMS Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for IGIMS Teaching & Non-teaching Notification
- Educational Qualifications of IGIMS Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for IGIMS Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for IGIMS Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs
- Selection Criteria for IGIMS Jobs
- Application Fee for IGIMS Notification
- How to Apply for IGIMS Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for IGIMS Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for IGIMS Teaching & Non-teaching Application
IGIMS Notification 2018 for Recruiting 93 vacancies of Teaching & Non-teaching has been released. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can Apply Offline. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) Recruitment 2018-19 Teaching & Non-teaching Exam showed in this article is pointed out below.
IGIMS Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Teaching & Non-teaching|
|No. of Posts||93|
|Job Location||Sheikhpura, Patna|
Vacancy Details of IGIMS Jobs 2018
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|07.||Casualty Medical Officer||02|
|Forensic Medicine||Medical Officer||04|
|Community Medicine||Associate Professor||01|
|Chest & T.B.||Professor||01|
|Dentistry-(O.M.R. For Assoc. Professor)||Assoc. Professor-OMR||01|
|General Medicine||Associate Professor||01|
|Obs. & Gynaecology||Associate Professor||02|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||Associate Professor||01|
|Skin & V.D||Professor||01|
|Central Casualty||Casualty Medical Officer||02|
|Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery||Professor: CTVS||01|
|Asst Professor: CTVS||01|
|G.I. Surgery||Assistant Professor||04|
|A. Oncology: Radiotherapy||Assistant Professor||01|
|B. Surgical Oncology||Assistant Professor||01|
|Pediatric Surgery||Assistant Professor||02|
Eligibility Criteria for IGIMS Teaching & Non-teaching Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of IGIMS Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for IGIMS Teaching & Non-teaching posts should have completed M.B.B.S/B.D.S from Recognized Board/University.
- Professor – M. Ch. for Surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical Super-specialties.
- Additional Professor – D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for Medical Super-specialties and M. Ch. In the respective discipline/subject for Surgical Super-specialties.
- Associate Professor – D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for Medical Super-specialties and M. Ch. for Surgical Super-specialties.
- Assistant Professor – D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for Medical Super-specialties and M. Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for Surgical Super-specialties.
- Dental Officer – B.D.S. from D.C.I. recognized Institute/College with 01(One) year rotating Internship.
- Medical Officer – M.B.B.S. degree with registration at MCI.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for IGIMS Recruitment 2018
Professor – 50 Years
• Additional Professor – 65 Years
• Associate Professor – 50 Years
• Assistant Professor – 50 Years
• Dental Officer – 37 Years
• Medical Officer – 37 Years
Please go through IGIMS official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for IGIMS Teaching & Non-teaching Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Matrix|
|01.||Professor||Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 + GP Rs. 10,500 + NPA|
|02.||Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 9000 + NPA|
|03.||Additional Professor||Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 + GP Rs. 9,500 + NPA|
|04.||Dental Officer||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 5400|
Selection Criteria for IGIMS Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Teaching & Non-teaching posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and/or Interview.
Application Fee for IGIMS Notification
|For General/OBC Category||Rs. 500 /-|
|For SC/ST & Other reservation categories||Rs. 125 /-|
How to Apply for IGIMS Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of igims.org Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 30th April 2018.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science,
Important Dates for IGIMS Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 26th March 2018
Closing Date of Application: 30th April 2018
Important Links for IGIMS Teaching & Non-teaching Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here