IDBI Recruitment 2022 | www.idbibank.in | Executive & Assistant Manager | 1544 Posts | Last Date: 17th June 2022
- IDBI Recruitment 2022 | www.idbibank.in | Executive & Assistant Manager | 1544 Posts | Last Date: 17th June 2022
- IDBI Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- IDBI Recruitment 2022:
- Vacancy Details of IDBI Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification:
- Selection Process:
- Age Limit:
- Application Fee:
- Information for Executive/ Assistant Manager:
- How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment 2022?
- Important Dates for IDBI Recruitment 2022:
- Important Links for IDBI Job Application
IDBI Recruitment 2022:
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released 1544 Vacancies for Executive (on Contract), and IDBI Assistant Manager Posts in Grade- A. Interested Candidates may apply for IDBI Recruitment 2022 through Online mode only. However, application process starts from 03/06/2022 and ends on 17/06/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of IDBI Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale, and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.idbibank.in and www.careers99.com to know more about IDBI Vacancy 2022 details.
IDBI Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Industrial Development Bank of India
|Name of the Post
|Executive(on Contract), Assistant Manager in Grade-A
|No. of Posts
IDBI Recruitment 2022:
The IDBI Bank Limited (IDBI Bank or IDBI) is a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) providing financial and banking services. It was established in 1964 as Industrial Development Bank of India, a development finance institution, which provided financial services to industrial sector. In 2005, the institution was merged with its commercial division, IDBI Bank, forming the present-day banking entity and was categorised as “other public sector banks” category. Later in March 2019, RBI recategorised it as a private bank. Many national institutes find their roots in IDBI like SIDBI, India Exim Bank, National Stock Exchange of India and National Securities Depository Limited.
The bank has an aggregate balance sheet size of ₹3.74 trillion as of 31 March 2016. It has 3,683 ATMs, 1,892 branches, including one overseas branch in Dubai, 58 e-lounges and 1,407 centres as of 1 February 2020. As of September 2021, Life Insurance Corporation holds the 49.24% shareholding and the Union government holds 45.48%, with LIC being in control of the management of the bank.
Vacancy Details of IDBI Jobs 2022:
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) recruits 1544 posts for Executives on Contract basis and Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’. The Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply through online official website.
|Executives (on Contract)
|Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for IDBI Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheets (year/semester wise or consolidated) and Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University showing that he/ she is a graduate as on April 01, 2022 before registration. The date mentioned on the final year/ semester mark-sheet or Degree/ Provisional degree certificate issued by University will be reckoned as the date of passing the graduation.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Selection of Candidates for the posts will be done as per following rules:
Executive(On Contract): The selection Process will be done on
- On-line Test(OT)
- Document Verification(DV)
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’: The selection Process will be done on
- Online Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test
The Structure of Online Test for both the Posts is as follows:
|Name of the Subject
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
Composite time of 2 hours
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ Computer/IT
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the four tests, by securing cut-off marks as decided by the Bank.
- For each wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- Candidates qualifying in OT will form the pool of shortlisted candidates and will be eligible for further selection process. Such candidates will be called on the basis of higher order of marks and age within their respective category, subject to availability of vacancies in the respective category and /or at the discretion of the Bank.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on category wise marks obtained in the Selection Processes, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria
Executive(on Contract): The candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 Years as on 01/04/2022.
Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’: The candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 Years as on 01/04/2022.
- For SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years
- For Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer(NCL) – 3 Years.
- SC/ ST / PWD Candidates : 200/-
- For Other Candidates – Rs.1000/- (Non-Refudable).
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking on or before date of Submission of Online application. Candidates have also to pay the service Chargers if applicable.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge/ payment failures.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates should print online application form containing fee details.
Information for Executive/ Assistant Manager:
Executive (on Contract):
- The appointment of Executive will be purely on contractual basis.
- The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years.
- On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees shall become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in the Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by the Bank.
- The Executive will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as given below:
|Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year, Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year and Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
- During the contractual period, the appointee can be posted at any branch or departments or offices or business units of the Bank or its subsidiaries or associate institutions as per the discretion and/or requirement of the Bank.
- The appointment being purely contractual in nature, the appointee shall not be entitled to draw any allowances such as DA, HRA, etc. nor be entitled for any superannuation benefits, gratuity and provident fund or any benefits
- The appointee is considered for appointment in the services of the Bank as a regular full time employee at a later stage, the appointee would be covered the IDBI Bank Ltd. New Pension Scheme (IBLNPS).
Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’:
- The Bank has an arrangement with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (Manipal), Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Private Limited (Nitte), Greater Noida to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join the Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
- Currently the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprises of 9 months of classroom studies at campus and 3 months of internship at the Bank’s branches or offices.
- After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF certificate and will be inducted into the Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- The allotment of candidates to Manipal or Nitte will be done by the Bank on basis of the State declared in the Online Application form on best effort basis, but subject to availability of seats and/or discretion of the Bank.
Program Fee: Programme fees for this course will be Rs.3,50,000/- (Rs. Three Lakh Fifty Thousand only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in lump sum or in installments as per a fixed schedule during the one year programme. The fee is inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other charges, etc.
Financing/ Loan Option: Selected candidates can pay the course fees by taking Education Loan from IDBI Bank only.
Stipend: During the Training Period of 9 months – Rs.2,500/- per month and during the Internship Period of 3 months – Rs.10,000/- per month.
After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’, only on successful completion of the course, the extant Basic Pay currently applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month.
Appointment and Posting: Appointment in the post of Assistant Manager will be on probation for a period of 1 year from the Date of Joining the Bank (which can be extended upto 2 years at the discretion of the Bank).
Service Bond: All selected candidates, at the time of registering for the course, will have to a Service Bond for the Bank with minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining the Bank’s service
The payment of Rs.2 Lakhs plus applicable taxes /charges etc., in case any candidate leaves the services of the Bank before 3 years of his/her joining the bank or during the course period, he/she will have to clear his/her outstanding Educational Loan dues or any charges, etc.
How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.idbibank.in.
- Click on the “careers/current openings”
- Click on the online application form for the posts of “Recruitment of Executives on Contract” and “ Assistant Manager, Grade A” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number (the same should be quoted for all future communications) and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the Application Form at a time, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly and should be similar in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ ID Proofs. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to validate their details and save the application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Thumb impression and Hand-written declaration as given
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button.
- Only one application should be submitted by the candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be accepted.
Important Dates for IDBI Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 03/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 17/06/2022
Tentative Date of Online Test for Executive: 09/07/2022
Tentative Date of Online Test for Assistant Manager: 23/07/2022
Important Links for IDBI Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here