Indian Council for Historical Research (ICHR) has released ICHR Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 20 vacancies for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Staff Car Driver, Hindi Translator, Assistant etc., . The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.ichr.ac.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for New Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 22nd January 2018.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Indian Council for Historical Research|
|Employment Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk, Staff Car Driver, Hindi Translator, Assistant|
|Educational Qualifications||12th Class or equivalent|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Post wise Vacancies:
|Staff Car Driver- (Unreserved) Direct Recruitment – 01 No.s|
|Lower Division Clerk – Thirteen posts (ST-1, SC-2, OBC-4 & UR-6)|
|Accounts Clerk- (Reserved for ST) – 01 No.s|
|Junior Hindi Translator- (Unreserved) – 01 No.s|
|Copy Holder- (Unreserved) – 01 No.s|
|Xerox Operator- (Unreserved) – 01 No.s|
|Assistant- (Unreserved) – 01 No.s|
|Editorial Assistant- (Unreserved) – 01 No.s|
Indian Council for Historical Research Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 13 Lower Division Clerk and 7 Staff Car Driver, Hindi Translator, Assistant Posts @ www.ichr.ac.in
- Indian Council for Historical Research Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 13 Lower Division Clerk and 7 Staff Car Driver, Hindi Translator, Assistant Posts @ www.ichr.ac.in
- Vacancy Details of ICHR Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Council for Historical Research (ICHR) Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
ICHR Notification 2018 for Recruiting 13 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk and Staff Car Driver, Hindi Translator, Assistant been released. All qualified as well as Interested prospects can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Indian Council for Historical Research (ICHR) Recruitment 2018-18 Lower Division Clerk Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Vacancy Details of ICHR Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2018
Lower Division Clerk – Thirteen posts (ST-1, SC-2, OBC-4 & UR-6) (Direct Recruitment basis)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Council for Historical Research (ICHR) Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Indian Council for Historical Research Lower Division Clerk Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for ICHR Lower Division Clerk posts must having following educational qualifications.
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Should pass type writing in English with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer (35 word per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
- Graduate with knowledge and experience of computer applications like; MS Office, Excel etc.
- Proficiency in English
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Lower Division Clerk Posts of ICHR
Level 2 of Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.19,900-Rs.63,200
Pay Scale for ICHR Lower Division Clerk Jobs
19900 – 63200/-
Selection Process of Indian Council for Historical Research Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Lower Division Clerk posts will be done as per following stages- Skill Test / Written Examination.
Application Fee for ICHR Lower Division Clerk Posts
There is no application fee
How to Apply for ICHR Latest Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Open Official Website or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for ICHR Lower Division Clerk Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: Live Now
Closing Date of Application: 22nd January 2018
Important Links for ICHR 20 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here