IBSAT 2018 notification had released In July 2018. ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education invited the applications for Business Studies Aptitude Test 2018. The registration process is on-going up to 12th December 2018. So, the interested aspirants who haven’t apply yet just go and apply before the last date. The applications are available in both offline and online mode. We recommend the applicants to start preparing to get qualify in the exam. In this article, we provided the details of the application form, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus for all desired candidates. Read the full page to find all the details. Candidates can also check the official website @ www.ibsindia.org.
IBSAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
All interested and eligible candidates must aware of the syllabus and structure of exam pattern. It is essential to attempt the exam well. Go through the below page.
Summary of IBSAT 2018:
|Board of Exam||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT)|
|Category of Exam||PG level|
|Offering Courses||MBA and PGPM|
|Last date of Application||12th December 2018|
|Mode of Application||Both offline & online|
|Exam date||23rd/24th December 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/university
- Must have secured 50 percent aggregate marks throughout the academics
NOTE: Candidates with no English medium in graduation will have to submit the TOEFL, NELT or IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
- Students pursuing final year graduation can also apply
NOTE: Possession of a valid NMAT/ GMAT/ CAT Score can directly participate in IBSAT 2018 Selection Process
There is no management or NRI quota for admission to IBS Business School.
IBSAT 2018 Application Form:
The Application Form of IBSAT 2018 is available both offline and online. Candidates can choose their possible way of submitting the application. Here we have given a brief description of the online and offline process.
Online Mode of Application:
- Aspirants first go to the official website @ ibsindia.org
- Now register your details here
- After entering the details click on ‘Proceed’
- Check the details and click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Now click on ‘Finish’ to complete the process.
Offline Mode of Application:
- Candidates need to buy the application form at any of IBS campus
- Fill the form correctly
- Submit the form at the prospective branch of IBS
Required Documents of IBSAT 2018:
- Email address
- Contact number
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Scanned copy of mark sheets
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2018
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|| |
|Reading Comprehension||30||30||120 Minutes|
|Data Interpretation and Sufficiency||30||30|
Exam Mode: Computer-based test (CBT).
Type of Paper: Objective type paper
Total Questions: 140 questions
Total Marks: 140 Marks
Mark per question: 1 mark is the award for the correct answer.
Medium of Exam: English
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the test.
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus in Detail
- Comprehension of passage
- Contextual usage & English Usage
- Incorrect words
- Para Jumble
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Replace the missing words
- Sentence completion
- Grammar & Idioms, etc.
This section is to test the comprehension ability of the candidate and their knowledge in English knowledge.
- Algebra & Geometry
- Arithmetic Progression
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- LCM & HCF
- Permutation & Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Quadratic and linear equation
- Time, Speed & Distance
Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Bar graphs & Column graphs
- Critical reasoning
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Pie chart
- Venn – diagram
- Visual reasoning
Selection Procedure of IBSAT 2018:
According to the official notification IBSAT 2018, after shortlist from the CBT exam candidates have to face two rounds to get selected. They are
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The final merit list will be produced basis on the performance of candidates in CBT, GD and PI.
IBSAT 2018 Online Registration: Click Here