- IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Process
- IBPS PO 2019 Examinations Pattern
- IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Examination Pattern
- IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Examination Syllabus
- IBPS PO 2019 Mains Examination Syllabus
Institute of banking personnel selection Board (IBPS) conducts an exam for Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainees every year. Today IBPS released the notification for PO and MT vacancies. The online application will be closed at September 2019. In this article, we are providing a complete Recruitment process, Exam pattern and Syllabus of IBPS PO 2019. The candidates must go through the below. This will surely help you to prepare well for your exam.
IBPS PO Notification 2019:
The official Notification of IBPS PO 2019 was released today. IBPS board has issued the notification for the aspirants who are wishing to settle in the banking sector. The candidates who are looking for the IBPs PO notification has to visit the official website @ www.ibps.in.
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS PO 2019:
- Candidates must complete their degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Candidates who are pursuing Final year/semester of their graduation can also apply to IBPS PO.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge.
The candidate should have the age between 20 to 30 years. The official notification of IBPS PO 2019 will be released soon. All the details of eligibility such as Age, Educational Qualification and nationality are declared by the time.
IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Process
IBPS PO selection process contains 3 phases.
The candidate must qualify in each phase to go to the next phase. The two phases Preliminary and Mains are Online based exams. After qualifying in the 2 phases of online test the candidate has eligible for the final face-to-face interview. The interview will be conducted by client organizations with the help of IBPS.
IBPS PO 2019 Examinations Pattern
The exam contains 2 parts:
- IBPS Prelims examination and
- IBPS Mains examination.
IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Examination Pattern
|S. No.||Test Name(Objective)||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30|| |
IBPS PO 2019 Mains Examination Pattern
|S. No.||Test Name(Objective)||Questions||Marks||Total|
|1||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|2||Reasoning & Computer aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language(Letter writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
IBPS PO 2019 Interview Process
After qualifying the Mains exam the candidates will call for a face to face interview.
- The interview will go on 15-20 minutes time.
- The interview is going to carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- The candidates have to consume a minimum 40% for qualifying the interview where as 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- In the interview, the panel will ask the questions of general awareness, current affairs and banking sector and so on.
- The candidates must carry all required documents at the time of attending to the interview.
IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Examination Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumerical series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded inequalities
- Seating arrangement
- Blood relations
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple interest & Compound interest
- Surds & indices
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequence and series
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Reading comprehension
- Cloze test
- Para Jumbles
- Multiple meaning and error spotting
- Fill in blanks
- Paragraph completion
IBPS PO 2019 Mains Examination Syllabus
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
|Simplification||Verbal Reasoning||Internet||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness|
|Percentage||Circular Seating Arrangement||Keyboard Shortcuts||Vocabulary||General Knowledge|
|Ratio and Percentage||Linear Seating Arrangement||Computer Abbreviation||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Line up||Microsoft Office|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling||Computer Hardware|
|Quadratic Equation||Input Output||Computer Software|
|Interest||Blood Relations||Operating System|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances||Networking|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Mixture and Allegations|
Important Links – Download IBPS PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
|Online Registration of IBPS||Click Here|
|Download IBPS PO Prelims & Mains Syllabus PDF 2019||Click Here|