IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 | www.ibps.in | CRP Clerks-XII | Last Date: 21/07/2022
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 | www.ibps.in | CRP Clerks-XII | Last Date: 21/07/2022
- IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2022 – Overview
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerks has released 6035 vacancies of Clerical in different 11 Public Sector Banks. Interested Candidates may apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process Starts from 01/07/2022 and ends on 21/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of IBPS Clerks Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.ibps.in and www.careers99.com to know more about IBPS Clerks Vacancy 2022 details.
The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted Two Levels-Preliminary Exam and Mains. Students qualifying in both these exams are thus selected for the post. IBPS Clerk 2022 notification has released by IBPS on 30th June to recruit 6035 Clerks. IBPS clerk exam is conducted by IBPS every year for the recruitment of clerical posts in 11 public sector banks all over India. All public sector banks use CRP as a base to fill the vacancies for the post.
IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|Name of the Post
|All Over India
|No. of Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a central recruitment agency under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young undergraduates, postgraduates and doctorates at the rank of Group ‘A’ officer, Group ‘B’ officer, Group ‘C’ employee and Group ‘D’ employee in nationalised banks and regional rural banks in India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
Vacancy Details of IBPS Clerk Jobs 2022:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerks recruits 6035 posts for CRP Clerk-XII to fill the jobs for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Clerk-XII: 6035 posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Degree / Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
The Selection Process for CRP Clerk-XII IBPS Clerk recruitment 2022 will be:
- Preliminary examination.
- Mains examination.
The Structure for the Examination will be conducted online are as follows:
|Name of the Tests
|Medium of Exam
|Time Allotted for Each test
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
|Name of the Tests (Not by Sequence)
|Medium of Exam
|Time Allotted for Each test
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
In the Online Application, candidates will be provided the option to indicate the Version of Tests (Medium of Examination).
The main thing is that there is no Interview process required for the selection of candidates after the mains exam. 100% weightage is given to the result of the Mains Exam result.
Penalty for Wrong Answer (applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each wrong answer one fourth or 0.25 of the marks will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate marked no answer for the question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Exam:
The following are the list of banks participating in the IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam.
|Bank of Baroda
|Indian Overseas Bank
|Bank of India
|Central Bank of India
|Punjab National Bank
|Union Bank Of India
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Punjab & Sind Bank
Candidate age should be minimum 20 Years and maximum 28 years as on 01/07/2022. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002(both dates inclusive).
Relaxation for Upper age Limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen
|actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried
|Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
|Persons affected by 1984 riots
Selected candidate will get the pay of Rs.19,900-47,920PM. Rs.19,900 is the basic pay of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022, and the remaining pay includes dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance and medical allowance.
Candidates should pay the application fee for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 through online mode only and it is non-refundable.
- 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM candidates.
- 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Candidates should pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ UPI/ Net banking.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.ibps.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of CRP Clerk-XII.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- Candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 01/07/2022.
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 21/07/2022.
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2022.
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2022
Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2022
Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2022
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: September/ October 2022
Online Examination – Main: October 2022
Provisional Allotment: April 2023
Important Links for IBPS Clerk Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here