HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Excise, Taxation Inspectors Posts: HPPSC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Excise, Taxation Inspectors vacancies in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for the year 2018-19. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 02.01.2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
HPPSC Excise, Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2018 – 20 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 02.01.2019)
- HPPSC Excise, Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2018 – 20 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 02.01.2019)
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of HPPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Excise, Taxation Inspectors Notification
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Excise, Taxation Inspectors Posts: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 20 posts of Excise, Taxation Inspectors vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13.12.2018 to 02.01.2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for HPPSC Jobs are given below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Excise, Taxation Inspectors|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor degree|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Jobs 2018
Total: 20 Posts
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors : 10
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies : 04
- Election Kanungo: 06
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Excise, Taxation Inspectors Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for HPPSC Excise, Taxation Inspectors posts should have completed Bachelor degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 45 Years. Please go through HPPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for HPPSC Excise, Taxation Inspectors Jobs
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors : Rs. 10,300 – Rs.34,800 + Rs.3,600(G.P)
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies : Rs.16,600/- per month
- Election Kanungo: Rs.11,910/- per month
Selection of Candidates for Excise, Taxation Inspectors posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening Test, Interview
Application Fee for HPPSC Notification
- General Category: Rs.400/-
- Gen / SC / ST / OBC BPL: Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fees
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., hppsc.hp.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for HPPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 13.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 02.01.2019
Important Links for HPPSC Excise, Taxation Inspectors Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here