- Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Apprentice Trainee job Recruitment Details
- HNL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of HNL Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for HNL Apprentice Trainee Notification
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has released Notification for the posts of Apprentice Trainee having 47 vacancies on its official website hnlonline.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 03.01.2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of HNL Notification 2018-19 are given below.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Apprentice Trainee job Recruitment Details
HNL Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 47 vacancies of Apprentice Trainee posts: Hindustan Newsprint Limited recently released a job notification on its official website hnlonline.comfor Apprentice Trainee posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for HNL Recruitment 2018 from 20.12.2018 to 03.01.2019. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of HNL Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page hnlonline.com and careers99.com.
HNL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Hindustan Newsprint Limited|
|Employment Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Trainee|
|No. of Posts||47|
|Educational Qualifications||Pass in the relevant ITI Trade Examination NCW approved|
Vacancy Details of HNL Jobs 2018
Total: 47 Posts
- Fitter – 15
- Electrician – 10
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 02
- Instrument Mechanic – 06
- Turner – 02
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 04
- Machinist – 01
- Welder – 05
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant – 02
Eligibility Criteria for HNL Apprentice Trainee Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- A Pass in the relevant ITI Trade Examination NCW approved
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 25 Years as on 01.12.2018. Please go through HNL official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for HNL Apprentice Trainee Jobs
Selected candidates will get Programming & Systems Admin Asst: Rs.6,250 – Other Posts: Rs.7,000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Apprentice Trainee posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Qualifying Examination (50%) / Written Test (50%)
Application Fee for HNL Notification
Please refer HNL Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for HNL Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., hnlonline.com or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for HNL Recruitment 2018
- Date of Written Test for Fitter: 27.12.2018
- Date of Written Test for Electrician / Mechanic Refrigeration & AC: 28.12.2018
- Date of Written Test for Instrument Mechanic: 29.12.2018
- Date of Written Test for Turner / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Machinist: 02.01.2019
- Date of Written Test for Welder / Programming & Systems Admin Asst: 03.01.2019
Important Links for HNL Apprentice Trainee Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here