Haryana Constable Syllabus PDF Download: HSSC Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Are available on this page for the Candidates who have been preparing for Haryana Police Jobs. The Candidates who have applied for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 and Searching for HSSC Constable Syllabus can get the Complete Information from this Article for free.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2021 HSSC Exam Pattern
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has Recently Released HSSC Police Constable Notification Online Applications for Constable GD (Male), Constable GD (Female) & Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online and the Those candidates are busy their Exam Preparation. For those candidates who have been preparing for exam here we providing the Complete information regarding Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Exam Pattern in PDF Format. The Candidates can download the Syllabus for Free of cost. Click on the below available link and Download the Syllabus Now.
HSSC Constable Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern PDF Download
|Name of the Origination||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Post||Constable GD (Male),
Constable GD (Female) &
Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1
|No. of Posts||7298|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Date of the Exam||27.03.2021 to 28.03.2021|
|Application Starting date||11.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.02.2021|
Download Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF
Here on this page the Candidates can get the Detail Information about HSSC Police Constable notification 2021.we provide the Complete Syllabus with Latest Updated Exam Pattern.
HSSC Constable Exam Pattern
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
Haryana Constable Syllabus PDF
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
1. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries
4. Economical Scenario
5. Constitution of India & State Administration
6. Political series of Country Five-Year Plan
7. Contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
2. Similarities and differences
5. Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
6. Venn diagrams
7. Relationship concepts
8. Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
1. Number Systems
7. Ratio & Proportion
10. Profit & Loss
12. Simple & Compound Interest
14. Time & Work
15. Time & Distance
16. Tables & Graphs, etc.
1. Scientific methodology concepts, principles, and techniques
4. Life sciences (Biology)
5. The earth/space sciences, technologies, etc.
1. History/ Facts of Agriculture
2. Fruits & Vegetable
3. Crop Production
7. Irrigation and Damage
7. Weed/Pests Control
8. Types of Crops
9. Soil & Land
11. Plantation and Deforestation etc.
1. Importance of animal
2. Livestock farming
3. Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
5. Animal breeds Diseases and symptoms in animals etc.
- What is a Computer? (Characteristics and Applications of Computer)
- CPU – Central Processing Unit
- Software and Hardware
- Input and Output
- MS- Excel
- RAM, ROM and Storage Devices
- MS- Power Point
- Operating System
- MS Word, etc