HAL Recruitment 2019 – Assistant & Operator Posts: HAL has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant & Operator vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for the year 2019. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 13th February 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
HAL Assistant & Operator Recruitment 2019 – 77 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 13th February 2019)
- HAL Assistant & Operator Recruitment 2019 – 77 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 13th February 2019)
- HAL Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of HAL Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for HAL Assistant & Operator Notification
HAL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Assistant & Operator Posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 77 posts of Assistant & Operator vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30th January 2019 to 13th February 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for HAL Jobs are given below.
(The Apply Online link is given at the end of the post)
HAL Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Employment Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant & Operator|
|No. of Posts||77|
|Educational Qualifications||Master Degree in Commerce (M. Com)|
|Last Date||13th February 2019|
Vacancy Details of HAL Jobs 2019
Total Vacancy: – 77 posts.
1) Assistant (Admin/ Accounts) – 10 posts.
2) Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial) – 32 posts.
3) Assistant (Civil Works) – 01 post.
4) Operator – 34 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Assistant & Operator Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for HAL Assistant & Operator posts should have completed Master Degree in Commerce (M. Com) with relevant certificates of proficiency in PC Operations / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Full Time ITI (NTC) + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) after 10th Standard in the Trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be More than 28 years As on 01.01.2019. Please go through HAL official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for HAL Assistant & Operator Jobs
Assistant (Admin/ Accounts) : Rs. 11050 – 28970/-
Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial) : Rs. 11050 – 28970/-
Assistant (Civil Works) : Rs. 11050 – 28970/-
Operator : 10750 – 27670/-
Selection of Candidates for Assistant & Operator posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test
Application Fee for HAL Notification
Please refer HAL Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., hal-india.co.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 30th January 2019
Closing Date of Application: 13th February 2019
Important Links for HAL Assistant & Operator Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here