GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 – Download Office Assistant Exam Pattern, PDF Here:
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 – Download Office Assistant Exam Pattern, PDF Here:
- Click Here to View Other Jobs in Gujarat
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 – Highlights
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Exam Pattern 2022
- Download Mukhya Sevika 2022 Syllabus Here
- Download GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 PDF
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude And Reasoning
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF
- About Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board (GSSSB):
- Download GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Exam Previous Question Papers [PDF] Here
The Officials of Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the Bin Sachivalay/ Office Assistant Notification On its Official Portal @ www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The Organization is going to Conduct Bin Sachivalay examination every year . GSSSB has uploaded the Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 PDF along with the Exam Pattern. So all the candidates who want to apply to GSSSB Jobs 2022 can Download the Bin Sachivalay syllabus from this page which is available in PDF format. Click on the below attached link and Download Bin Sachivalaya Syllabus 2022 PDF For Free Now. Here the candidates can get the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Previous Question papers along with answers PDF. Click on the below available links to Download the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus & Exam Pattern along with Question Papers.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board (GSSSB)|
|Post Name||Bin Sachivalay/ Office Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Exam Pattern 2022
Here in this section, the candidates get the Information regarding GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Exam Pattern 2022 for Office Assistant Examination 2022. The Contenders can check the Exam Pattern before the exam preparation to know the details of the GSSSB Question Paper Format. And Objective Type Questions will be asked in the Examination. Check the Complete details Now.
|GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Exam Pattern 2022 (Part-I)|
|Exam Type||Name Of the Subject||Number Of Marks|
|Objective Type MCQs||History of Gujarat & Sanskrit||25 Marks|
|The Grammar of Gujarati Language||25 Marks|
|The Grammar of English Language||25 Marks|
|Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Aptitude Quantitative||25 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge – Basic theory questions||25 Marks|
|Indian Constitution & General Administration||25 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Exam Pattern 2022 (Part-II)|
|Name Of the Subject||Number Of Marks|
|Typing Test in Gujarat||20 Marks|
|Typing Test in English||20 Marks|
|Practical Test in Computer Knowledge||60 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Download GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus 2022 PDF
The Officials of the Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board has recently released the Recruitment Notification of Bin Sachivalay Posts on its Official website @ gsssb.gujarat.gov.in, The Candidates who had applied for those Jobs and Preparing for the Examination can check the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus from the official website and also from Careers99.com. GSSSB Written Examination Syllabus is available here. Click on the below available PDF Links and Download the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Syllabus PDF for Free of cost.
- Includes Computer related general questions
- History of computers,
- Networking and communication,
- Database basics,
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Basics of Hardware and software,
- Windows operating system basics,
- Internet terms and services,
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- Internet & its usage etc.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Internet Usage etc.
- Computer Software.
- Operating System.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Word Processing.
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language,
- it’s vocabulary,
- sentence structure,
- Comprehension and its correct usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting
- Paragraph Completion
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
- Quadratic Equation
- Problems of Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Number Series
- Time and Work
- Data Sufficiency
- Linear Equation
- About India.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- History of Gujarati Language with special reference to New Indo-Aryan.
- Significant features of the Gujarati language: Phonology.
- Morphology and syntax.
- Major dialects: Surti, Pattani, charotari and Saurashtra. History of Gujarati Literature
- Jaina tradition.
- Bhakti tradition: Sagun and Nirgun (Jnanmargi).
- Non-sectarian tradition (Laukik parampara) Modern.
- Sudharak yug.
- Pandit yug.
- Gandhi yug.
- Anu-Gandhi yug.
- Adhunik yug.
- Spelling Test.
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- I am detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
Aptitude And Reasoning
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Number System.
- Time and Work, Simplification.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Problems on Trains, Boats, and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet Test.
Public Administration and Indian Constitution
- Construction of India
- Indian penal code
- Gujarat police Act
- Evidence Act
- Gujarati language
About Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board (GSSSB):
The “Staff Selection Commission” was formed to carry out the functions assigned to it by the General Administration Department of the Government of Gujarat, Resolution No. KBY-114-1918-C.4 dated 21-7-8. Resolution No. KBY-114-1918-C.4 of the Department of Public Works, in order to make the name of this commission, its functioning, scope of work and other matters more specific, in order to make it more “Gujarat Employees’ Coordinating Board”. The name of Gujarat Public Service Commission is non-existent in the state, there cannot be two commissions for the same purpose. The secondary service is called “Sandagi Mandal”. This office has the status of the head office of the department.
Download GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Exam Previous Question Papers [PDF] Here
Candidates who had applied for the Gujarat Subordinate Services Bin Sachivalay Examination and eagerly searching for the previous question papers, then you are in the right place. Feel free to download the subject wise syllabus and previous question papers from the below mentioned urls. Practice well to get a good score in the forthcoming examinations. Mark the important concepts in the syllabus and cover the most important questions first in each and every subject.