GPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus PDF Download: The Officials of the Gujarat Public Service Commission have released the GPSC Executive Engineer Notification On its Official Portal. The Organization is going to Conduct Executive Engineer Exam 2021. GPSC has uploaded the Executive Engineer Mechanical Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So all the candidates who want to apply to GPSC Jobs 2021 can Download the Executive Engineer syllabus from this page which is available in PDF format. Click on the below attached link and Download Now.
GPSC Executive Engineer Mechanical Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Executive Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
GPSC Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
- The medium of the examination shall be English.
- The medium of Part I General Studies of Paper-1 shall be in Gujarati and English.
- Gujarati and English Papers in Main Examination shall be in respective Languages only.
Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Nature of |
|Name of the paper||Time||Total Allotted |
|Objective||Part-I General Studies||2 Hours||100|
|Part-II Mechanical Engineering Aptitude||100|
|Mechanical Engineering||3 Hours||300|
Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Nature of |
|Name of Paper||Time||Total Allotted |
|All Papers are Descriptive||Gujarati||2 Hours||100|
|Mechanical Engineering -1||3 Hours||200|
|Mechanical Engineering –II||3 Hours||200|
|Mechanical Engineering –III||3 Hours||200|
|Total Marks of Written Examination||800|
|Interview (Only for the candidates who are declared qualified in Main Written Examination)||100|
|Total Marks to be considered for Final Selection||900|
Download GPSC Executive Engineer Syllabus 2021 PDF Here
GPSC Syllabus 2021:
GPSC Executive Engineer Prelims Syllabus:
Part-I General Studies
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Cultural Heritage of India and Gujarat
- Geography of India and Gujarat
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Science and Technology.
- Current Events of Regional, National and International importance.
Part II: Mechanical Engineering Aptitude
- Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability.
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction,
- maintenance and services.
- Theory of Machines.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Basics of Semiconductor Devices.
- Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental
- pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
Paper 2: Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering and Power Plant Engineering
- C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Kinematics and Theory of Machines
- Engineering Materials
- Manufacturing Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Design of Machine Elements
- Basic Electronic Engineering
GPSC Executive Engineer Mains Syllabus
- ESSAY (A minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 300 words):
- Choose any one topic from a list of five. (Descriptive/ analytical/ philosophical/ based on Current Affairs).
- LETTER WRITING (in about 150 words):
- A formal letter expressing one’s opinion about an issue. The issues can deal with daily office matters/ a problem that has occurred in the office/ an opinion in response to one sought by a ranked officer/issues pertaining to recent concern etc.
- REPORT WRITING (in about 200 words): A report on an official function/event/field trip/survey etc.
- WRITING ON VISUAL INFORMATION (in about 150 words): A report on a graph/image/ flow chart/table of comparison/ simple statistical data etc.
- FORMAL SPEECH (in about 150 words): A speech (in a formal style) that is to be read out in a formal function. This could be an inauguration speech, an educational seminar/conference, a formal ceremony of importance etc.