- Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 118 Assistant Professor Posts @ www.gndu.ac.in
- GNDU Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of GNDU Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Assistant Professor Notification
- Educational Qualifications of GNDU Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for GNDU Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for GNDU Assistant Professor Jobs
- Selection Criteria for GNDU Jobs
- Application Fee for GNDU Notification
- How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for GNDU Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for GNDU Assistant Professor Application
New GNDU Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) has 118 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for Assistant Professor posts. Interested aspirants may apply for GNDU Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, application process starts from 12-06-2018 and ends on 21-06-2018. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of GNDU Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ www.gndu.ac.in and careers99.com to know more about GNDU Vacancy 2018 details.
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 118 Assistant Professor Posts @ www.gndu.ac.in
Guru Nanak Dev University GNDU has published recruitment Notification to fill up 118 vacancies of Assistant Professor posts in its Organization. The last date for receiving application is 21-06-2018.
GNDU Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Employment Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||118|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate Degree|
Vacancy Details of GNDU Jobs 2018
- GNDU Regional Campus Jalandhar-12 Posts
- GNDU College Jalandhar-69 Posts
- GNDU College Phillaur-14 Posts
- GNDU College Nakodar-23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GNDU Assistant Professor Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Guru Nanak Dev University 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of GNDU Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for GNDU Assistant Professor posts should have completed Post Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for GNDU Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be As per rules. Please go through GNDU official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for GNDU Assistant Professor Jobs
Selected candidates those who are UGC NET qualified will get a pay of 30,000/- per month and those who are Non-NET qualified will get the pay of Rs.22,000/- per month. by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for GNDU Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Professor posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for GNDU Notification
- SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay the fee of Rs.500/-
- UR candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.1000/- for the single post.
- For more than one post SC/ST/ PWD candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.1000/-
- all category candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.2000/-
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.gndu.ac.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for GNDU Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 12-06-2018
Closing Date of Application: 21-06-2018
Important Links for GNDU Assistant Professor Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here