- Government Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online / Offline 95 Jr & Sr Resident, MO Posts @ gmch.gov.in
- GMCH Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of GMCH Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for GMCH Jr & Sr Resident, MO Notification
Government Medical College and Hospital has Released Notification for 95 Jr & Sr Resident, MO Posts in its Official Website i.e., gmch.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online / Offline after reading complete details of the Government Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online / Offline 95 Jr & Sr Resident, MO Posts @ gmch.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, GMCH job Pay Scale Details, GMCH Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Chandigarh Govt Job seekers can apply for Government Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online / Offline 95 Jr & Sr Resident, MO Posts @ gmch.gov.in through Online / Offline mode before the last Date i.e., 30.11.2018
Government Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online / Offline 95 Jr & Sr Resident, MO Posts @ gmch.gov.in
Government Medical College and Hospital invites applications for the posts of Jr & Sr Resident, MO of 95 vacancies on its official website gmch.gov.in. The details of GMCH Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online / Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30.11.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
GMCH Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Government Medical College and Hospital|
|Employment Category||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Jr & Sr Resident, MO|
|No. of Posts||95|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS / BDS / PG Medical Degree.|
|Apply Mode||Online / Offline|
Vacancy Details of GMCH Jobs 2018
Total: 95 Posts
- Anaesthesiology – 02
- Cardiology – 03
- E.N.T – 02
- General Medicine – 04
- General Surgery – 08
- Neuro Surgery – 03
- Obstt. & Gynae – 04
- Orthopaedics – 01
- Paediatrics – 02
- Pulmonary Medicine – 01
- Radio diagnosis – 05
- Radiotherapy & Oncology – 03
- Urology – 01
Central Casualty Services:-
- Resident Anaesthetist – 02
- CMO – General Medicine – 02
- CMO – General Surgery – 02
- Biochemistry – 03
- Community Medicine – 02
- Pathology – 02
- Phamacology – 03
- Transfusion Medicine – 04
Medical Officer (LMO):-
- Community Medicine – 01
- Mental Health Institute (MHI) – 04
Emergency Medical Officer (EMO):-
- Gorensic Medicine – 03
- BDS (Dentistry) – 05
- MBBS – 23
Eligibility Criteria for GMCH Jr & Sr Resident, MO Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Government Medical College and Hospital 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for GMCH Jr & Sr Resident, MO posts should have completed MBBS / BDS / PG Medical Degree. from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age: 37 years. Please go through GMCH official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for GMCH Jr & Sr Resident, MO Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Jr & Sr Resident, MO posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Interview
Application Fee for GMCH Notification
- SC Candidates for SC Posts: Rs. 250/-
- Others: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for GMCH Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., gmch.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of gmch.gov.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 30.11.2018.
- Written Test: Auditorium, College Building, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32, Chandigarh.
- Interview: Office of Director Principal, GMCH-32, Chandigarh.
- The Office of Director Principal,
(Diary & Dispatch Section, Room No. 228, Level II, Block D),
Important Dates for GMCH Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Application: 19.11.2018
- Closing Date of Application: 30.11.2018
- Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy: 03.12.2018
Important Links for GMCH Jr & Sr Resident, MO Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here