National Academy of Construction NCA Notification for Horticulture Assistants
Applications are invited for the post of Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) – 30 no’s and Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) – 30 no’s for supervision and monitoring of all the parks in GHMC at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Projects, Hyderabad on outsourcing basis through M/s GSS Infotech. The application along with passport photo shall be submitted online from 13.01.2018 from 5:00 PM onwards through NAC website i.e www.nac.edu.in. Selection criteria shall be on purely merit basis i.e % of marks scored in Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma). Rule of the reservation will be followed for selection of candidates.
- Last date of submission of application: 23.01.2018 up to 5.00 p.m.
- Selected candidates list and waitlisted candidates list will be announced on 25.01.2018 through NAC Website.
- Verification of original certificates of selected candidates- email@example.com am to 5.00 pm
- Verification of certificates of waitlisted candidates 30.01.2018 from 10.30 am up to5.00 pm
- Issue of appointment orders by M/ GSS Infotech: 30.01.2018
- Reporting for training at NAC, Hyderabad: 01.02.2018
- Minimum educational qualification: Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants Diploma from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
- Age: Above21years; Maximum age: 45years
- Candidate shall meet local status requirements of Telangana state
- Salary: Rs.22,500/-per for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Rs.17,500/-per for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)
- Procedure for submission of application: Online application through NAC Website, www.nac.edu.in
- Name of Employer: M/s GSS Infotech, H.No.2-8-219, Sree Sai Avenue,Flat No:102, Behind Veterinary Hospital Lane, Karimnagar.
- Period of Employment: One year only.
- Maintenance of lawns, landscaping, plants, orchards, grafting, tracing, digging, pitting, sparing waters etc and monitoring of gardeners, workers allocated to him/her.
- Maintenance of flower beds, flower pots and beautifying the gardens and office compounds and corridors etc allocated to him/her.
- Implementation of all Horticulture development scheme in his area.
- Prepare the Horticulture development plans in his area.
- Stocking of plants material, horticulture inputs, pesticides and plant protection equipment etc in his area.
- Shall attend meetings as and when called by contracting officer.
- Any other duties assigned by the superior officer
National Academy of Construction
(Before filling the online Registration form, Candidates should read ‘Eligibility Criteria’ carefully.)