GETCO JE Syllabus 2021 PDF: The Officials of Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd has released the latest GETCO syllabus on its official website @ getco.co.in for the posts of Junior Engineer. So all the Candidates who had applied for GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2021 and Started Preparation for their Examination are advised to Download the updated GETCO JE (Vidyut Sahayak) syllabus & exam pattern 2021 PDF from this page now. Here we provide the Complete GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF for the sake of the Candidates. The GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus is available in PDF format at the end of the page. So all the candidates need to click on the available links and Download them for free.
GETCO Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Vidyut Sahayak (JE), Plant Operator Grade I|
GETCO Vidyut Sahak/ JE (Civil & Electrical) Exam Pattern 2021
- There is 1/4th negative marking for wrong answers.
- The online exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- A total of 100 multiple choice questions will be given.
- There is 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying cut-off marks for selection will be 50 for unreserved category candidates and 45 for reserved category candidates.
|Exam Type||Subject Names|
|Online Test||BE/ B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|BE/ B.Tech Electrical Engineering|
|English & Gujarat Language|
Download GETCO JE Syllabus 2021 PDF @ getco.co.in
1. VSJE – Electrical
Basic of Electrical Engineering, Power System Planning Engineering, Power system design and Engineering, AC and DC extra High Voltage Transmission and network. Transmission lines and substation design and equipments. Electrical material, D.C Battery System, Relay and Protections System, SCADA and latest Electrical Equipments and smart grid technology, Basic knowledge of Information technology etc. pertaining to transmission wing, as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in proportion of 80% and 20% respectively.
2. VSJE – Civil
Basics of Civil Engineering, Soil Mechanics. Designs and Construction of buildings which includes RCC raft foundation/ pile foundation, Building and steel super structures, design of buildings, water supply system and drainage systems, construction of transmission tower foundations and transmission colonies, roads, Basic knowledge of Information technology etc, as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in proportion of 80% and 20% respectively.
3. PO I
Basic of Electrical Engineering, AC and DC extra High Voltage Transmission and network, Transmission Lines and Sub – stations, Operation and basic knowledge of S/s. equipment like Transformer, breaker CT/PT, isolater, etc., DC battery system, relay and protection system, basic safety and operational knowledge of S/s. and transmission lines, as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in proportion of 90% and 10% respectively.
- Trainee Junior Programmer
- Fundamentals of Computers (Operating System, Data Structures, DBMS, Algorithms, Flow Charts etc,).
- Middleware Stack, ERP Fundamentals, Payment Gateway, SMS Gateway
- Mobile Application Development (Android Programming).
- Deployment of Application on various platform, Build and Release on Various Platforms, version control
- Basics of SQL, SQL Database Configuration & Scripts (MySQL, oracle, MSSQL).
- Basic Fundamental of Computer Network, LAN, WAN, MPLS, Scattered
- IP Routing, Sub –netting, Super-netting, Classless Addressing, NAT, Socket, Interface, Routing
- Basic of Linux Networking, Configuration of DNS, DHCP, Apache Server, Samba Server, proxy server, FTP server, Web server
- Working with Windows server, Linux Server, sharing managing other users and components of network, Active Directory Configuration, IIS Configuration, Windows 2012/2016 server, System Configuration, Single Sign on
- Configuration of VPN, Configuration of Wireless Network Devices, Firewall/UTM
- Interconnecting Network Devices, Network Firewall Configuration on Devices, Configuration of Access List, Authentication Server, Router Security and Packet
- Network Troubleshooting, NMS, EMS suite Configuration operation, RADIUS
as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in the proportion of 80% and 20% respectively.