Food Corporation of India, Odisha has Released Notification for 1098 Watchman Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.fcijobportalodisha.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Food Corporation of India, Odisha Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 1098 Watchman Posts @ www.fcijobportalodisha.com. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, FCI Odisha job Pay Scale Details, FCI Odisha Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for Food Corporation of India , Odisha Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 1098 Watchman Posts @ www.fcijobportalodisha.com through Online mode before last Date i.e., 04-12-2017.
Food Corporation of India, Odisha Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 1098 Watchman Posts @ www.fcijobportalodisha.com
- Food Corporation of India, Odisha Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 1098 Watchman Posts @ www.fcijobportalodisha.com
- Vacancy Details of FCI Odisha Watchman Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Food Corporation of India , Odisha (FCI Odisha) Watchman Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for FCI Odisha Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for FCI Odisha Watchman Posts 2017
- Important Links for FCI Odisha 49 Watchman Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for FCI Odisha Watchman recruitment
- FCI Odisha Jobs 2017 – Watchman Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of FCI Odisha Watchman recruitment
- PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST:
- PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (Only For qualifying purpose): Standard:
- FCI Odisha Watchman Previous Question Papers
FCI Odisha Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Watchman Posts: Food Corporation of India, Odisha (FCI Odisha) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 49 posts of Watchman vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/10/2017 to 12/11/2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for FCI Odisha Jobs are given below.
Organization Name: Food Corporation of India, Odisha
Employment Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Watchman
Educational Qualifications: 8th or its equivalent
Total No. of Vacancies: 1098
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: www.fcijobportalodisha.com
Vacancy Details of FCI Odisha Watchman Jobs 2017
A. PROJECTED VACANCIES FOR ODISHA REGION:
Name of the Post
|Post Code||Scale of Pay (IDA
(Pre- revised) S-1
|Age group in years as on (01/08/20 17)||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||PWD/PH||Ex- Service Man|
|Watchman (Under Cat. IV
The total number of vacancies may vary as per administrative exigencies and at the discretion of FCI management. The candidate will have no right of claim for post if the number of vacancies decreases.
Eligibility Criteria for Food Corporation of India , Odisha (FCI Odisha) Watchman Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of Food Corporation of India , Odisha Watchman Vacancies
Applicants who are applying for this job should have passed Middle Standard (VIII STANDARD).
Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam or their proof of passing /result is not declared by 01.08.2017 are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying for the post.
Age Limit for FCI Odisha Watchman Posts
Applicants who are applying for this job should have passed Middle Standard (VIII STANDARD).
Pay Scale for FCI Odisha Jobs
Selection Process of FCI Odisha, Odisha Jobs 2017 – Watchman
The selection process will be consisting of Written Test followed by Physical Endurance Test
Application Fee for Watchman Posts
Application Fee to be paid:
INR 300(Three Hundred Only) (Excluding bank charges but including GST as applicable.)
*SC/ST/PWD(PH) and women candidates/ Ex- Servicemen are exempted from payment of
How to Apply for FCI Odisha Latest Recruitment 2017
- Candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on the link mentionedinthe website: (fcijobportalodisha.com)
2. The candidate may view various section viz. Advertisement, press release, sample documents (Caste certificate format/PH certificate Format/Ex-service-men certificate format/declaration etc.), helpline number, contact details, along with link to proceed for registration and further processing of the form.
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as
- After completing the registration part candidate will receive the user ID and password, through SMS on the registered mobile number/through E-mail on the registered mail address. The same ID and Password shall be displayed on the logged screen. Candidates are requested to note down the User ID and password also. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future
- After registration part the candidate may continue the form filling process or may log out from the registration
- The candidates already registered shall click on existing user link and fill the correct user ID and Password for continuing the form filling process. In case of incorrect User ID/Password click on the forgot password
- The candidates are requested to fill the correct details asked regarding name/age/sex/caste/address/educational qualification and other relevant fields mentioned in the application portal. Candidates are advised to upload the relevant documents/photographs in the desired format only.
8. Once the details are correctly filled the candidate may proceed for the fee payment.
- Once a candidate clicks on SUBMIT button, a page will open having some important instructions for payment, a Payment Reference Number and a Link to make payment of Application Fee. Candidates may please note that unless they make the payment of Application Fee, their application will be treated as INCOMPLETE. Candidates who want to pay at later stage can use this Payment Reference Number for re-login and making the payment in order to complete his Registration.
- Once a candidate clicks on button of making the payment, the Site will redirect them to the Payment gateway Site. There are various options available for payment on Payment gateway site viz. Internet Banking, Debit/Credit
- After making the successful Payment they will immediately be redirected to fcijobportalodisha.com for generation of Registered Application Form. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference. Thus, the process for Registration of candidates who have to pay Application Fee gets completed. The Registration number and password will be used for downloading the Admit Card 10 days prior to the date of examination which shall also be notified in the designated website
- Mode of payment: – Only online
Important Dates for FCI Odisha Watchman Posts 2017
Online Registration Would Be Open From : 05-11-2017.
Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 04-12-2017.
Important Links for FCI Odisha 49 Watchman Vacancies
Admit Card Download for FCI Odisha Watchman recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
FCI Odisha Jobs 2017 – Watchman Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of FCI Odisha Watchman recruitment
PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST:
The Written Test will comprise of One Paper:
The written test shall be held in the Offline mode. The said test shall be of 120 minutes duration and shall have 120 multiple Choice Questions in Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English up to middle school level (VIIISTANDARD).
- The Question Paper for Written Test will be in Trilingual e. in English, Hindi and Odia, except General English.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language (any one of the above) for written test while applying.
- All questions carry 1 (one) mark and there will be 0.25 negative marking on each wrong answer.
Note-1.Verification of original testimonials shall be done afterward in respect of shortlisted candidates for physical endurance test (PET).
Note 2: Successful Candidates will be shortlisted for Physical endurance test (PET). The number of candidates to be called for Physical endurance test (PET) will be minimum three times the number of vacancies on the basis of merit in the Written Test from amongst the qualified candidates category wise. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website: www.fcijobportalodisha.com
PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (Only For qualifying purpose): Standard:
For male candidates:
- Running-800 meter in 3 minutes
- Long Jump – 3.66 meter (in 3 attempts)
- High jump- 1.30 meter (in 3 attempts)
For female candidates:
- Running – 600 meter in 3 minutes
- Long Jump – 2.75 meter (in 3 attempts)
- High jump- 1.00 meter (in 3 attempts)
- Physical endurance test will be conducted only for the candidate shortlisted in the written exam. The candidates shortlisted for the PET shall be informed about the venue of PET through website fcijobportalodisha.com. They are advised to keep in touch through the website.
- Final merit list for shortlisted candidates shall be generated on the basis of marks obtained in written test subject to qualifying the PET. Only those candidates who are qualified in PET will be considered for the final
- Shortlisted candidates are supposed to bring all the original documents for verification at the time of Physical endurance
- Fitness certificate from registered Civil Surgeon along with eye/vision test has to be brought by the shortlisted candidate at the time of attending PET without which the candidature shall be liable to be
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) for PH candidate is
- In case the requisite number of candidate are not eligible to fill up the vacancies, then at the discretion of competent authority, an additional list for the PET may be drawn based on the merit of written
- FCI reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination/screening test in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by FCI
- A candidate should select any one of the examination centers/city mentioned below within the Region while filling the online Application
FCI Odisha Watchman Previous Question Papers
FCI Odisha Watchman Recruitment Previous Papers | FCI Odisha Watchman Posts Previous Exam Question Papers are uploaded here for the applicants those who have applied for Food Corporation of India , Odisha Recruitment 2017. Job seekers who are going to prepare for the FCI Odisha Watchman Exam 2017 can download the FCI Odisha Watchman Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf format for Free of Cost from careers99.com.
Food Corporation of India , Odisha Previous Papers Free Download | FCI Odisha Watchman Exam Previous Papers with Answers are available here in careers99.com to download for free of cost. Here on this website careers99.com, we have provided FCI Odisha Watchman Previous Papers in PDF Format and easy to download.
FCI Odisha Watchman Model Papers are available in the PDF format. To get the good score and also beat the competitors score in the written examination these papers will help you to crack the vacancy. careers99.com Team has updated the free download links in the below section of this page. The subject wise previous papers for Watchman exam are available on this page. By practicing the model papers aspirants will be able to get the good score in the written examination.