FCI Assistant General Manager Syllabus 2021 PDF: The Officials of Food Corporation of India has released the latest FCI syllabus on its official website @ fci.gov.in for the posts of AGM. So all the Candiadtes who had applied for FCI Jobs 2021 and Started Preparation for their Examination are advised to Download the updated FCI Assistant General Manager syllabus & exam pattern 2021 PDF from this page now. Here we provide the Complete FCI AGM Syllabus PDF for the sake of the Candiadtes. The Syllabus is available in PDF format at the end of the page. So all the Candiadtes need to click on the available links and Download them for free.
FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Name of the organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant General Manager|
|Syllabus Status||Download Here|
|Exam Date||May/June 2021|
FCI Selection Process 2021
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Download FCI AGM Exam Pattern PDF 2021
The FCI Assistant General Manager Syllabus contains the complete description of the topics from which questions are given in the exam paper. And the exam pattern contains the marks and duration given for each topic. So before going to an exam, the candidates should be fully prepared. By reading the FCI AGM syllabus and Exam Pattern along with previous papers you will get a clear idea about the examination. And it is also very useful for in time managing in the exam, from that you can attempt the complete questions given in the question paper. Automatically the exam score and performance will also be increased, so don’t neglect and start working on this recruitment.
|assistant general Manager (General Administration)||A||180||2 ½ hours|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||D|
- IISER Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 – CBT Screening Test Exam Pattern @ iiseradmission.in
- PGCIL Executive Trainee Result 2021 – Check POWERGRID Executive Trainee Merit List, Interview Dates @ powergridindia.com
- DSSSB Admit Card 2021 (Released) Download – Check DSSSB Exam Date @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- SBI Pharmacist Previous Year Question Papers – Download SBI Clerk Model Papers @ sbi.co.in
- UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2021 – Download Mining Mate, Blaster Exam Date @ ucil.gov.in
- MES Draughtsman, Supervisor Admit Card 2021 (9th May) – Check Exam Date (16th May) @ mes.gov.in
|POSTCODE||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS AND MARKS||NEGATIVE MARKING|
|A||GeneralAptitude: 180 Multiple Choice Questions will carry equal 01marks. Paper will carry
maximum 180 marks.
|No Negative Marking|
|B, C, D & E||I. General Aptitude: 120 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 0.5 marks and
II. Relevant technical discipline: 60 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 02 marks.
Paper will carry maximum 180marks.
FCI Assistant General Manager Syllabus PDF Download
Assistant General Manager (Technical)
Agriculture: Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production, Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection, Basics of Plant Pathology, Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Postharvest care of cereals& Pulses, Basic Principle of Preservation of Foodgrains, Agriculture Extension, Photosynthesis and
Biotechnology: Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles, Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, recent
Entomology: Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests, Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of
Chemistry: Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals; Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act,2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act,2005 and National Food Security Act,
Post Code-C: Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting
Financial Management: Analysis of Financial statement; Budgeting & Budgetary control; Working Capital management; Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
- Taxation: Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc; Goods& Services
- Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of
- Commercial Laws: Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI
- Basic of Computers: Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, portable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
Post Code-D: Assistant General Manager (Law)
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service law and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights)
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Limitation Act 1963)
- Indian Contract Act 1872 including Specific Relief Act 1963
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002)
- Labour Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923 , Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946)
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996
- National Food Security Act 2013
- The Food safety and standards Act 2006
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Goods and Services Tax 2017
Post Code-E: Medical Officer GENERAL MEDICINE:
Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro‐intestinal, Genito‐Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases( Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus), Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snake bite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emphasis on medical procedures, Patho physiological basis of diseases, Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases, Vitamin deficiency diseases, In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
Common childhood emergencies, Basic new born care, Normal developmental milestones, Accidents and poisonings in children, Birth defects and counseling including autism, Immunization in children, Recognizing children with special needs and management, and National programmes related to child health.
Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and neck, Breast, Alimentary tract (Esophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental), Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T., Thoracic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Traumatology, Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments, Pre‐operative and post-operative care of surgical patients, Medico legal and ethical issues of surgery, Wound healing, Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery, Shock patho‐physiology and management.
Ante‐natal conditions, Intra‐natal conditions, Post‐natal conditions, Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in genital tract, Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract, Questions on displacement of the uterus, Normal delivery and safe delivery practices, High risk pregnancy and management, Abortions, Intra Uterine growth retardation, Medico legal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
(iii) FAMILY PLANNING:
Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE: Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non‐communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of common health problems, Ability to monitor national health programs, Knowledge of maternal and child wellness, Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.