- ESIC Kerala Notification 2018 | Apply 13 OT Assistant, Pharmacist Posts @ esickerala.gov.in
- ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of ESIC Kerala Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Kerala OT Assistant, Pharmacist Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for ESIC Kerala OT Assistant, Pharmacist Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for ESIC Kerala Notification
- How to Apply for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for ESIC Kerala OT Assistant, Pharmacist Application
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation invites applications for the posts of OT Assistant, Pharmacist of 13 vacancies on its official website esickerala.gov.in. The details of ESIC Kerala Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 21-01-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
ESIC Kerala Notification 2018 | Apply 13 OT Assistant, Pharmacist Posts @ esickerala.gov.in
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Kerala ) has released Notification for the posts of OT Assistant, Pharmacist having 13 vacancies on its official website esickerala.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 21-01-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of ESIC Kerala Notification 2018-19 are given below.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Employment Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||OT Assistant, Pharmacist|
|No. of Posts||13|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife, Senior Secondary/ 10+2, Degree in Science|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Kerala Jobs 2018
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Kerala OT Assistant, Pharmacist Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Occupational Therapist||1. 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science|
2. Three years Degree course or Diploma Training Course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized the institution
|Physiotherapist||1) 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science|
2) Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.|
|Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)||1. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.|
2. Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution.
3. Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duly registered under pharmacy act 1948
|Pharmacist (Homeo)||1. Senior Secondary or Equivalent|
2. At least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic Pharmacist in a Government or Registered Private Homeopathic Hospital / Dispensary or 3 years experience under a registered Homeopathic practitioner.
|OT Assistant||Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital|
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Occupational Therapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Physiotherapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Homeo)||Max. 27 Years|
|OT Assistant||Max. 32 Years|
Please go through ESIC Kerala official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for ESIC Kerala OT Assistant, Pharmacist Jobs
Selected candidates will get Pay Level 7, ₹44900-142400 by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for OT Assistant, Pharmacist posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for ESIC Kerala Notification
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||₹ 250|
How to Apply for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website esickerala.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 21-12-2018
Closing Date of Application: 21-01-2019
Important Links for ESIC Kerala OT Assistant, Pharmacist Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here