ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 42 SR, JR & Tutor Posts
- ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 42 SR, JR & Tutor Posts
- Walk-in Interview for ESIC Haryana SR, JR & Tutor Jobs
- ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018
ESIC Haryana Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 42 vacancies of SR, JR & Tutor Jobs. The Interview will be held on 26.11.2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Haryana) Recruitment 2018-19 SR, JR & Tutor Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for ESIC Haryana SR, JR & Tutor Jobs
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for SR, JR & Tutor Posts in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. Candidates are invited by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Haryana) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 26.11.2018 for 42 vacancies.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Employment Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||SR, JR & Tutor|
|No. of Posts||42|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS and PG Degree / Diploma|
Eligibility Details for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||SR (3 Years)||SR against GDMO (1 Year)||JR (1 Year)||Tutor (1 Year)|
|TB & Chest Disease||–||01||01||–|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||01||01||01||–|
- Senior Resident: MBBS & PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty and Candidate should have valid MCI registration. Candidate already completed 3 Years tenure as Senior Resident in any Government Organization need not apply.
- Senior Resident Against GDMO: PG degree/Diploma in concerned specialty/ 2-year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty For ICU, PG. Degree/diploma in Medicine/ Anesthesia/ one year in the concerned specialty.
- Tutors: A recognized Medical Qualification as per the MCI Act and Should have a registration in MCI Council of State/ India.
- Junior Resident: MBBS/ PG Degree in the Respective Discipline and Junior residents who have completed one year of Junior residency may be allowed to again appear for an interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available.
Applicants Age should be between Maximum Age: 35 Years. Check Age Relaxation Details from Official Notification.
- Senior Resident: Rs.67,100/- As per Level 11 and NPA will be allowed.
- Senior Resident Against GDMO: Rs.1,01,ooo/-
- Tutors: Rs.85,000/-
- Junior Resident: Rs.21,000/- and Basic Pay Rs.15,600/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-and NPA, Other Allowances.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against ESIC Haryana SR, JR & Tutor notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||26.11.2018|
|Venue:||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad|