- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 24 FTS, PTS Posts
- Walk-in Interview for ESIC Gujarat FTS, PTS Jobs
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 24 FTS, PTS Posts
ESIC Gujarat Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 24 vacancies of FTS, PTS Jobs. The Interview will be held on 08.01.2019 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Gujarat (ESIC Gujarat) Recruitment 2018-19 FTS, PTS Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for ESIC Gujarat FTS, PTS Jobs
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for FTS, PTS Posts in Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Gujarat. Candidates are invited by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Gujarat (ESIC Gujarat) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 08.01.2019 for 24 vacancies.
ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Gujarat|
|Employment Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||FTS, PTS|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Educational Qualifications||PG Degree or Diploma|
Eligibility Details for ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||Department||No. of Post|
|Full-time Contractual Specialist (FTS)||General Medicine||01|
|Obs & Gynaec||01|
|Part Time Specialist (PTS)||General Medicine||01|
|Obs & Gynaec||01|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||Medicine||02|
|Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy)||Ayurvedic||01|
- Full-time Contractual Specialist (FTS): PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognised University with 03 (three) years experience after acquiring PG Degree and 05 (Five) years after diploma
- Part Time Specialist (PTS): Pass in M.B.B.S with P.G. degree or equivalent recognized by MCI with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma with5 years’ experience in particular speciality
- Senior Resident against GDMO: PG degree/Diploma in concerned speciality OR 2 years’ experience after MBBS (out of which one year in the concerned speciality in Government hospital).
- Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy): Ayurvedic-BAMS
|Name of Post||Age limit (as on 08/01/2019)|
|Full-time Contractual Specialist (FTS)||Max. 45 Years|
|Part Time Specialist (PTS)||Max. 64 Years|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||Max. 37 Years|
|Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy)||Max. 35 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
- Full-time Contractual Specialist (FTS): Rs.67,700/-
- Part Time Specialist (PTS): Rs.40,000/-
- Senior Resident against GDMO: Rs.Rs.17,540- for MBBS
Rs. 18,150- For diploma
Rs. 18,750- For PG Degree
- Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy): Rs.50,000
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against ESIC Gujarat FTS, PTS notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||08.01.2019|
|Venue:||The office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Near 500 quarter, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat-393002, Dist. Bharuch|