Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has released DVC Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 76 vacancies for the posts of Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.dvc.gov.in and careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for West Bengal Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 25-06-2018. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 76 Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Posts @ www.dvc.gov.in
- Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 76 Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Posts @ www.dvc.gov.in
- DVC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of DVC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for DVC Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Notification
- Educational Qualifications of DVC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for DVC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for DVC Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Jobs
- Selection Criteria for DVC Jobs
- Application Fee for DVC Notification
- How to Apply for DVC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for DVC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for DVC Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Application
Damodar Valley Corporation DVC has published recruitment Notification to fill up 76 vacancies of Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist posts in its Organization. The last date for receiving application is 25-06-2018.
DVC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist|
|No. of Posts||76|
Vacancy Details of DVC Jobs 2018
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Lab Technician||5|
|Junior Multi Purpose Health Worker||8|
Eligibility Criteria for DVC Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Damodar Valley Corporation 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of DVC Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Lab Technician||H.S (Science)/ equivalent with Diploma/Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute and One year experience.|
|Junior Pharmacist||Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy from recognized Institution. Registration with Pharmacist Council of any State or Central. Candidate should have passed Dresser-ship examination or 2 years Post-Qualification experience in Dressing and working in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home. In case of candidates holding B.Pharma Degree, the post qualification experience for one year in Dressing will be required.|
|Junior Multi Purpose Health Worker||Passed 10+2 preferably with Science. Training in Public Health / Exposure to public health activities will be preferred|
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for DVC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Maximum 65 Years. Please go through DVC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for DVC Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Jobs
Selected candidates will get salary as follows by the Recruiting Organization.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Lab Technician||Rs. 19,500/- Per Month|
|Junior Pharmacist||Rs. 17,636/- Per Month|
|Junior Multi Purpose Health Worker||Rs. 17,636/- Per Month|
Selection Criteria for DVC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for DVC Notification
Please refer DVC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for DVC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.dvc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for DVC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 05-06-2018
Closing Date of Application: 25-06-2018
Important Links for DVC Junior Lab Technician, Junior Pharmacist Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here