GGSIPU conducted the DU MBBS Admissions 2018. GGSIPU is the abbreviated form of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The University authority announced the DU MBBS Admissions for the academic year 2018. The DU MBBS Admissions are started on the Delhi University official website@ www.fmsc.ac.in. The online application started on February 19, 2018 and the last date to submit the DU MBBS online application in the month of March 2018. There are 490 seats available in medical colleges and 34 seats available in dental colleges. The DU MBBS Admissions are based on merit. The authority will also considered the NEET score while appearing for the admissions. Candidates read the full article given below which we mentioned the application forms, fees, eligibility, etc.., on this webpage.
Important Note: 85% of seats under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and rest of remaining 15% of seats under medical colleges.
Important Dates of DU MBBS Admissions 2018
|Online application form announced on||February 19, 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||In the month of March|
|Availability Merit List 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|Counselling round -1||June 25 – July 5, 2018|
|Allotted colleges||July 12, 2018|
|Counselling round – 2||July 15 – July 26, 2018|
|Allotted colleges||August 3, 2018|
|Mop-Up Round (Subject to availability of seats)||August 4 – August 8, 2018|
DU MBBS Admissions 2018
The candidates who are interested then visit the official website @ www.fmsc.ac.in. There are 3 participating colleges for the DU MBBS Admissions for Counselling. Only eligible have to participate in the DU MBBS Admissions 2018. Based on the NEET Core and merit of the candidates the admissions will be given to the candidates.
- Lady Harding Medical College (LHMC) – (only female candidates)
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC),
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) and Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)
Out of 100 seats, among 85% quota seats under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and rest of remaining 15% of seats under All India Quota Seats and medical colleges.
The aspirants must be born between May 7 1993 to January 1 2002 are eligible for the DU MBBS Admissions. There is 5% of age relaxation in SC/ST/PD candidates
Candidates should qualify in the SSC Examinations from the recognised board.
Candidates must pass in the 12th class exams from the recognised university.
All the candidates who are pursing final year can also apply for this DU MBBS Admissions 2018.
The minimum age limit 17 years and above.
The candidates have minimum qualifying marks of 50% for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST categories.
DU MBBS Merit List 2018
The DU MBBS Merit Lists will publish in the third week of June 2018. The candidates supposed to check the merit lists in online mode. The university releases the DU MBBS Merit List in online mode only from the official web link @ www.ipu.ac.in. On the basis of NEET Rank/Scorecard the University prepared the merit list. The aspirants who are qualified in the NEET examinations and get better score can eligible for the DU MBBS Admissions. No individual merit lists will not sent by any post or letters. After declaring the merit lists the candidates are requested to check the details like; name, gender, caste, rank number, mother name, etc..,.
DU MBBS Counselling Schedule
The GGSIPU organised the DU MBBS Admissions 2018. The DU MBBS Counselling will be held on June25, 2018. The dates are very tentative. The counselling will be held in offline mode only. Only eligible candidates will be allowed for the counselling process. Though the counselling starts you should submit all the documents and you need to choose the college. The allotment of seats will according to the NEET ranks. The candidates complete list of medical and dental colleges. The candidates have to choose the colleges in the round of Counselling process.
Documents Required for the DU MBBS Counselling
- Admit Card of NEET
- NEET Scorecard
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class passed marks sheet
- 4 photocopies
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
DU MBBS Seat Allotment
The university offers 85% seats under authority and remaining rest of 15% seats under medical and dental colleges. The list of candidates who have selected they can get seat in reputed colleges. Once the candidate selected there will be no second round of counselling.
Important Links to Check the information Brochure