DSSSB PGT Syllabus 2021: The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission Syllabus for PGT is available here on this page from the candidates who have all applied for the DSSSB Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 and Searching for the DSSSB PGT Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The Officials of the DSSSB have released the Notification for PGT to recruit eligible candidates with Four Year Post Graduate Teacher Posts. So all the candidates who are interested can apply for DSSSB Jobs and Download the DSSSB PGT Syllabus 2021. Here on this page, we have provided the complete details of DSSSB PGT Recruitment, Exam dates, Selection Process 2021, Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Check out the details now.
DSSSB Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus PDF 2021 – Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Exam Date||5th to 30th June 2021, 3rd to 11th July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of June 2021 Tentatively|
Check DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern PDF Here
Check the DSSSB Exam Pattern 2021 PDF from this page. The Complete structure is available on this webpage. So all the candidates are able to Download the Delhi PGT Exam Pattern from the Official website @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in and also from here. with the help of the Exam Pattern, the Candidates are able to calculate the DSSSB Post Graduate Teacher Question Papers type and marks the weightage of each topic. they should make a perfect plan for their preparation.
DSSSB PGT One Tier Exam Pattern
DSSSB PGT Two-Tier Exam Pattern
Download DSSSB PGT Syllabus 2021 PDF
DSSSB One Tier Syllabus
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge Of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected Of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National /International Organizations /institutions, etc.
- Genera Intelligence & reasoning Ability: The syllabus Of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.
- Athematic & Numerical Ability: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities win cover Number systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time &Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension Of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. would also be covered.
- Section B (Applicable only for one tier technical only ): Post-specific subject-related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Syllabus of DSSSB
A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability -same as in the One Tier exam but with a slightly higher level.
- Quantitative Aptitude -ln addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with a slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be questions on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension -same as in tier-I but with a slightly higher level.