DRDO Recruitment 2022 | www.rac.gov.in | Scientists | 58 Posts | Last Date: 23rd June 2022
- DRDO Recruitment 2022 | www.rac.gov.in | Scientists | 58 Posts | Last Date: 23rd June 2022
- DRDO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released 58 Vacancies for Scientists in Various Sectors in the Recruitment and Assessment Centre(RAC). Interested Candidates may apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022 through Online mode only. However, the application process starts on 28/05/2022 and ends on 23/06/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of DRDO Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale, and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.rac.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about DRDO Vacancy 2022 details.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Scientists|
|No. of Posts||58|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ Masters Degree|
Vacancy Details of DRDO Jobs 2022:
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) recruits 58 posts for Various Sectors. The Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply through online official website.
|S.No||Vacancy Name||Total Posts|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Education Qualification and Experience:
|Post Name||Qualification and Experience|
Selection of Candidates for the posts will be done as per following rules:
- On the basis of educational qualifications and / experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement duly supported by the Documentary evidence.
- Relevance of experience as filled in application by candidates.
- On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ), if more than one DQ is prescribed, on any one or all of the DQs.
- By holding a Screening Committee Meeting consisting of Technical Experts from Industry.
In case, the no. of candidates shortlisted in accordance to any of above mentioned methods is large, then further shortlisting may be carried out by conducting a Preliminary Online Interview of short duration (10-15 minutes).
Preliminary Online Interview: The number of candidates shortlisted for Preliminary Online Interview are
|For one Post||Upto 24 Candidates|
|For 2-3 Posts||Upto 48 Candidates|
|For 4-6 Posts||Upto 72 Candidates|
Based upon the performance in the Preliminary Online Interview, candidates will be shortlisted for the Final Personal Interview.
|For one Post||Upto 12 Candidates|
|For 2-3 Posts||Upto 24 Candidates|
|For 4-6 Posts||Upto 36 Candidates|
The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview only. The candidates must score a minimum of 75% marks (i.e. 75 out of 100) for all Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration of selection.
|S.No||Vacancy Name||Pay Scale|
- For Scientist ‘F’ : not exceeding 50 years.
- For Scientist ‘D’/ ‘E’ : not exceeding 45 years.
- For Scientist ‘C’ : not exceeding 35 years.
- SC/ ST / Divyang/ Women Candidates : No Fee
- General/ OBC/ EWS male Candidates – Rs.100/- (Non-Refudable).
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking on or before date of Submission of Online application. Candidates have also to pay the service Chargers if applicable.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.rac.gov.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Apprentices.
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 28/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 23/06/2022
Important Links for DRDO Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here