Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus 2021 PDF Download @ delhicourts.nic.in: Candidates are preparing for Delhi District Court Jobs and Searching for the Delhi District Court Syllabus…. Here is the right place for your search that Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on this page for download. The Aspirants who have been preparing for Delhi District Court Group C Exam can get detailed Information about Delhi District Court Group C & Peon Exam Syllabus from this page. Here on this page, we have uploaded the latest updated Delhi District Court Syllabus along with the Latest Exam Structure. Check the details available on this page and Download the Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the Attached links available at the end of the page….
Delhi District Court Peon Process Server Syllabus & Group C Exam Pattern
|Name of the Organization||Delhi District Court|
|Name of the Post||Group C, Peon|
|Syllabus Status||Group C Syllabus PDF|
|Previous Papers||Download Here|
|The application Form Starts from||February 7th, 2021|
|Application Form ends on||February 21st, 2021|
|Admit Card Date||March 2021|
|Exam Date||March 8th, 2021|
Delhi District Court Group C Exam Pattern 2021
Check the Updated Delhi District Court Group C Exam Pattern available on this page. The Complete Exam Pattern is provided here for the Candidates. The Exam Pattern Contains the Topics involved in the Exam, Exam Duration. Total Marks etc. check the details and download the Exam Pattern which is available in PDF format.
- The Exam Would be in the format of the Objective Test type.
- The Exam Paper would have Multiple Choice type Questions.
- The Question Paper will both in English & Hindi language.
- The Time Duration will be 02:00 Hrs (120 Minutes).
- HURL Recruitment 2022 – 54 Manager, Assistant Manager Posts Apply @ www.hurl.net.in
- DDA Recruitment 2019 – 190 Planning Asst, Sr. Law Officer Jobs Apply @ dda.org.in
- AIPVT Seat Allotment Result 2022 (OUT): AIPVT 2nd Round Seat Matric Dates, VCI Counseling @ vcicounseling.nic.in
- Delhi District Court Group C Previous Question Papers PDF Download 2022 @ delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
- CAG Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 10811 Auditor & Accountant Posts
- DSSSB Jobs 2021 – Apply for 1809 Special Educator, Technical Assistant, JE & Other Posts
Delhi District Court Peon, Group C Syllabus 2021
The Officials of Delhi District Court has recently released the Recruitment Notification oft Group C Posts on is Official website @ delhicourts.nic.in. The Candidates who had applied for those Jobs and Preparing for the Examination can check the Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus from the official website and also from Careers99.com. Delhi District Court Written Examination Syllabus is available here. Click on the below available PDF Links and Download the Delhi District Court Group C syllabus PDF for Free of cost.
Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus 2021 for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus 2021 for General Knowledge
- Indian Polity.
- Current events – International & National.
- Indian Economy.
- Personalities in News.
- Indian National Movement.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India etc.
- History – India.
Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus 2021 for Reasoning Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Logical Reasoning
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Logical Problems
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Argument
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Logical Deduction
Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus 2021 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Work.
- Discounts etc.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.