DEE Assam Recruitment 2018: Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam for candidates who are looking for settle in Assam Govt Jobs. Recently Assam Government has issued DEE Assam Teacher (Upper Primary School) notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up 4120 Posts for Teacher (Upper Primary School). So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Assam Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
DEE Assam Notification 2018 | Apply 4120 Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Posts @ www.dee.assam.gov.in
- DEE Assam Notification 2018 | Apply 4120 Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Posts @ www.dee.assam.gov.in
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of DEE Assam Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Notification
- Educational Qualifications of DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Jobs
- Selection Criteria of DEE Assam Jobs
- Application Fee for DEE Assam Notification
- How to Apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Application
- Important Information for Assam Teacher Recruitment Test 2018
Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam (DEE Assam) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) having 4120 vacancies on its official websitewww.dee.assam.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19th April 2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of DEE Assam Notification 2018-19 are given below.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Employment Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teachers (Upper Primary School) & Language Pundits|
|No. of Posts||4120|
|Educational Qualifications||B. Ed. or D. Ed|
Vacancy Details of DEE Assam Jobs 2018
|Assamese Language Teacher||292|
|Manipuri Language Teacher||22|
|SI No||District||Assistant Teacher||Science Teacher|
|SI No||District||Hindi Teacher||Arabic Teacher|
|SI No||District||Assamese Language Teacher||Manipuri Language Teacher|
Assamese Language Teacher
Manipuri Language Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) posts should have completed B. Ed. or D. Ed from Recognized Board/University.
1.Assistant Teacher (UPS)
Educational Qualification: BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (Special Education)
2.Science Teacher (UPS)
Educational Qualification: B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics stream. and 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
3.Hindi Teacher (UPS)
Educational Qualification: BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
4.Arabic Teacher (UPS)
Educational Qualification: BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
5.Assamese Language Teacher (UPS)
Educational Qualification: BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
6.Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS)
Educational Qualification: BA/ B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University having Manipuri as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2018. (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
Please go through DEE Assam official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Jobs
Pay Band II @ Rs.14,000- 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible
Selection Criteria of DEE Assam Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Application Fee for DEE Assam Notification
The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
How to Apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018-19
The eligible candidates shall apply online through the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/ 2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., www.dee.assam.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Documents required to be uploaded:
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSSLC Mark -sheet and Certificate
- Marksheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Hindi Teacher/ Arabic Teacher, shall submit all the Marksheet that shows Hindi/ Arabic as one of the subjects in Degree Level)
- D.El.Ed Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented the state at National Level) Scanned Signature
- BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
Important Dates for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 26th March 2018
Closing Date of Application: 19th April 2018
Important Links for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School) Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Information for Assam Teacher Recruitment Test 2018
1. The candidates will be selected for the post of Teachers of Upper Primary Schools in the same medium school as per the Language -I selected in the teacher eligibility Test (TET) for UPS.
2. Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category as shown in the advertisement.
3. The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection Committee. The District -wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified on the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for the verification process.
4. The candidates must have to submit theIPO in original at the time of document verification only before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for. The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination at the time of Online Application.
5. The regular teachers working in UP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools and regular teachers working in LP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if
otherwise eligible may apply in up schools through proper channel only.
6. All eligible contractual teachers may apply to any one of the posts.
7. A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
8. Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areasare not eligible as per Govt. letter vides No. PMA.345/2016/Pt-I1/19 Dated 08/12/2016.
9. A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
10.Candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa in F.M. (Pre. Senior Section) category only are eligible for the post of Arabic Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015. They are not eligible for any
11. Candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa in Hindi Teacher (Asstt. Teacher) category only are eligible for the post of Hindi Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015. They are not eligible for any other post.
Important Notes Assam TRT 2018:
- After successful submission of the online form candidates shall take a print-out of the form and submit the same along with self -attested copies of mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, DEIEd and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for the second time.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
- Candidates may note that failing to appear before the District Level Selection Committee for Screening/ Verification of documents on the scheduled date and time will result in cancellation of their candidature. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of online application due to any technical problem
The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary) and BA/ B. Sc.
- Pass Certificate of H. S. (Senior Secondary) and BA/ B. Sc.
- Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of TET for UPS.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of D.El.Ed/B.Ed
- Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills)/OBC/ MOBC.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only)/ Sports or Cultural. (Representing State or Nation)
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.