- DEE Assam TET Notification 2018 – 5393 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 19th April 2018)
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of DEE Assam Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Notification
- Educational Qualifications of DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Jobs
- Selection Criteria of DEE Assam Jobs
- Application Fee for DEE Assam Notification
- How to Apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Application
- Important Points for Assam TET :
Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam has Released Notification for 5393 Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.dee.assam.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 5393 Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Posts @ www.dee.assam.gov.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, DEE Assam job Pay Scale Details, DEE Assam Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Assam Govt Job seekers can apply for Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 5393 Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Posts @ www.dee.assam.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 19th April 2018
DEE Assam TET Notification 2018 – 5393 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 19th April 2018)
DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Posts: Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam (DEE Assam) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 5393 posts of Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26th March 2018 to 19th April 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for DEE Assam Jobs are given below.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Employment Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School)|
|No. of Posts||5393|
|Educational Qualifications||2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education|
Vacancy Details of DEE Assam Jobs 2018
The district-wise and category-wise break-up of vacancies are shown below:
|SI. No.||District||SC||STP||STH||OBC / MOBC||UR||Total LP|
The medium-wise break-up of these posts are shown below:
Eligibility Criteria for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) posts should have completed 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education from Recognized Board/University.
1. The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher in the same medium school as per the Language -I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS.
2. Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category as shown in the Table.
3. The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection Committee. The District -wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for the verification process.
4. The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only, before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for. The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination at the time of Online Application.
5. The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
6. All eligible contractual teachers may apply to any one of the posts.
7.A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
8. Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per Govt. letter vide No. PMA.345/2016/Pt-I1/19 Dated 08/12/2016 and candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa are not eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015.
1. The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher in the same medium school as per the Language-I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS.
2. Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category as shown in the Table-I.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January. 2018. (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
Please go through DEE Assam official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Jobs
Selection Criteria of DEE Assam Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Application Fee for DEE Assam Notification
The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
How to Apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018-19
The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assarn.gov.in from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., www.dee.assam.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Documents required to be uploaded:
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSSLC Mark -sheet and Certificate
- D.El.Ed Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented the state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature
- BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
Important Dates for DEE Assam Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 26th March 2018
Closing Date of Application: 19th April 2018
Important Links for DEE Assam Assistant Teacher (Lower Primary School) Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Points for Assam TET :
- After successful submission of the online form. candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the some along with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, D.EI.Ed and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references..
- Candidates may note that failing to appear before the District Level Selection Committee for Screening/ Verification of documents on the scheduled date and time will result cancellation of their candidature. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem.
- The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the District Level Selection Committee.