DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 24 Senior Resident Posts
- DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 24 Senior Resident Posts
- Walk-in Interview for DDU Hospital Senior Resident Jobs
- DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018
DDU Hospital Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 24 vacancies of Senior Resident Jobs. The Interview will be held on 14 & 17 Dec 2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) Recruitment 2018-19 Senior Resident Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for DDU Hospital Senior Resident Jobs
DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Senior Resident Posts in Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. Candidates are invited by Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDU Hospital) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 14 & 17 Dec 2018 for 24 vacancies.
DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital|
|Employment Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma|
|Job Location||Hari Nagar|
Eligibility Details for DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018
Name of Department
|No. of Post|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||1|
|Obs & Gynae||2|
- General Medicine: Post Graduate Degree (MD / DNB) in General Medicine. In Case of non availability of MD / DNB, then MBBS with 03 (three) years post experience with at least 2 years in General Medicine department will be considered for the post.
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: MCH Plastic Surgery / MS/DNB General Surgery
- General Surgery: Post Graduate Degree (MS / DNB) in General Surgery
- Pediatrics: Post Graduate Degree (MD / DNB / DCH) in Pediatrics
- Anaesthesia: Post Graduate Degree (MD / DNB / DIPLOMA) in Anaesthesia. In Case of non availability of MD / DNB / DIPLOMA, then MBBS with 03 (three)years post experience with at least 2 years in Anaesthesia department will be considered.
- Forensic Medicine: Post Graudate Degree (MD Forensic Medicine).
- Obs & Gynae: Post Graudate Degree (MD / MS / DNB / DGO)
Applicants Age should be between 37 years as on date of interview. Check Age Relaxation Details from Official Notification.
Those selected for this DDU Hospital Recruitment will get pay Scale of As Per Rules per month.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against DDU Hospital Senior Resident notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||14 & 17 Dec 2018|
|Venue:||Seminar room, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.|