In this Article Current Affairs Fir 9th September 2018 is Updated For the Candidates who are Preparing For Competitive Examinations. In This page Daily Updates of Current Affairs National and Inter National Events regularly. Current Affairs are available along with Business and Sports news of 9th Sep 2018. Each and Every point is Descript Briefly for Your general Knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 9th September 2018
HRD Minister Inaugurates 4th World Summit on Accreditation: WOSA 2018
- A Union Minister HRD Prakash Javadekar begins the 4th World Summit on Accreditation.
- This Event 4th world summit held at New Delhi.
- The Fourth world summit was conducted by NBA.
- NBA is a Platform to share the Knowledge & information on Accreditation.
- The fourth world summit will make possible the sharing of Information on Several Challenges faced while the transition between input-Output based accreditation to outcome-based accreditation.
Naomi Osaka Beats Serena Williams to Win U.S Open
- Naomi Osaka the 1st Japanese Woman won a Grand Slam Title.
- When she registered an emphatic she wins over serena Williams in the finals to US Open.
ISSF World Championship: Ankur Mittal Wins Double Trap Gold
- Ankur Mittal wins the men’s double trap gold medal in the ISSF World Championship which is his career’s biggest Achievement, as the Indian shooting team continued its dominance in the premier tournament in Changwon, South Korea.
‘Sarala Puraskar’ For Poet Satrughna Pandav
- For His poetry Collection ‘Misra Dhrupad’ Noted Odia poet Satrughna Pandav will be honoured with the prestigious ‘Sarala Puraskar’
- And this is presented by eminent Odia industrialist late Dr Bansidhar Panda and late Ila Panda in 1979 and awarded by the Indian Metals Public Charitable Trust (IMPaCT) to Pandav and the award cash prize is of Rs.500000/- and a citation.
Axis Bank Appoints HDFC’s Amitabh Chaudhry as MD & CEO
- The announcement made by the Axis Bank that isAmitabh Chaudhry has been appointed as managing Director and CEO From 1st January 2019 for a Period of 3 Years.
- From January 2019, The MD & CEO of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Chaudary will take the Charge at india’s third largest private sector bank after incumbent Shikha Sharma steps down on 31 December 2018.
Ayushman Bharat Call Centre Inaugurated In Bengaluru
- Ayushman Bharat Call Centre was inaugurated by the CEO in Bangalore. Whis is a Operational Since 25th.
- The call centre functioning 24×7 in collaboration with Medi assistant is sharing info in English and Hindi initially and 9 more regional languages to be added later.