Today we are discussing about the Daily GK Update Current Affairs of October 4th, 2018. Now a days at current generation candidates are preparing for the bank exam and as well as government examinations, for the sake of students who are preparing for the upcoming banking examinations we are there to help you in the studies, here we mentioned the Current Affairs every day in this site. Careers99 gives you the best current affairs and daily GK Quiz. Just see the below article you can know the current affairs across the world. Current Affairs plays very important role at the time of govt & Bank Examinations. Candidates make thorough with these current affairs and get good score in the upcoming events.
Important Cabinet Approvals: 03rd October 2018
- Narendra Modi a PM chaired by the Union cabinet and announced some approvals. There are some important Cabinet approvals mentioned below. just go through the important cabinet approvals
- The Cabinet has approved-
- Redevelopment of Railway Stations byIRSDC as Nodal Agency, through simplified procedures and longer lease tenure.
Cabinet Hikes MSP of Rabi Crops
- CCEA has been increasing the price for all the Rabi crops from the current year which will be sold in the market from the year 2019-20. The price of Rabi crops are shown as follows. The wheat has been increased to 105/- per quintal and masur has increased by 225/- per quintal and also grams has increased to 220 per quintal.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad a Union Minister decided to raise the money for increasing the farmers income.
National Khadi Festival 2018 Held in Mumbai
- National khadi festival was celebrated in Mumbai. This festival is to promote the Khadi products. The festival was inaugurated by Union Minister for Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, Giriraj Singh in Mumbai on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti 2018. The main objective of the festival is to promote the products of cottage industry and create awareness regarding the art of states.
Chanda Kochhar Quits As CEO of ICICI Bank
- Chanda Kochhar quitted the ICICI Bank. She was the CEO of ICICI Bank. With the immediate effect she quits and at that place Sandeep Bakhshi appointed as a Managing director and CEO for 5 years.
- This was set up in the month of June aginst Chanda Kochhar Sri Krishna has retired to the Supreme court Justice.
Odisha Government Launches Own Food Security Scheme
- Government of Odisha successfully launched the Food Security Scheme to rescue the people. Naveen Patnaik a Chief Minister launched this scheme through a video conference in Bubaneshwar.
- As per the ruled and regulations over 25 lakhs students were left out for the National Food Security Act. Those people will get the per month they will receive 5 kgs of rice. For this scheme the Odisha Government is spending nearly 442 crores per year.