Here in this website, we mentioned the Daily GK Current Affairs of September 3rd, 2018. Citizens who are appearing for the Banking Exams, Government Exam and Upcoming Bank exam can prepare by viewing this Current Affairs and Daily GK updates of 3rd September 2018. A lot of students had been participating in the bank exams for those students we are helping to bring out the Daily GK Updates and present Current Affairs today 3rd September 2018. Make sure to attempt all the questions correctly. You may also check the yesterday GK Updates and try to keep maximum bits correctly.
Vibrant Gujarat’ summit
- The annual industry summit 9th edition of ‘Vibrant Gujarat’ will be held from 18th to 20th January 2019 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- US advocacy group is the partner in the Vibrant Gujarat summit.
Moving On, Moving Forward – A Year in Office – A Book by Vice President
- PM Narendra Modi has released the first copy of ‘Moving On, Moving Forward – A Year in Office’
- This book is written by Vice President Venkaiah Naidu.
Shades of Truth: A Journey Derailed – A book by Kapil Sibal
- Kapil Sibal will release a book named ‘Shades of Truth : A Journey Derailed’.
- This book will be published by New Delhi-based Rupa Publications.
Dr B.C. Roy National Award 2018
- Dr B.K. Misra will be awarded Dr B.C. Roy National Award 2018.
- Dr B.K. Misra is a neurosurgeon.
UN World Tourism Organisation 2017 report
- India has the highest growth in international tourism in South Asian region.
- Around 15.54 million international tourist arrived in India in 2017.
71st Session of the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia
- J P Nadda has addressed the‘71st Session of the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia’.
- India has fast-tracked many initiatives aimed at achieving Universal Health Coverage
World coconut day
- World coconut day was observed on September 2.
- Theme ‘Coconut for Good Health, Wealth & Wellness’.
India Post Payments Bank to use QR Code
- IPPB will use QR cards instead of debit cards.
- Users need not remember PIN as transactions will be initiated using biometric authentication after scanning the QR code printed on the card.
Wipro with Alight Solutions
- Wipro has grabbed its biggest ever deal of $1.5 billion from Alight Solutions(USA).
- Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
Kerala Government with KPMG
- KPMG will be project consultant partner for rebuilding state ravaged by recent massive floods.
- KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The Best FIFA Football Awards 2018
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Luka Modric and Mohamed Salah are in final three.
- The Best FIFA Football Awards 2018 are to be held on 24 September 2018 in London, England.
FIFA’s Puskas award
- Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Mohamed Salah have all been nominated for the Puskas award among a total of 10 players.
- The winner will be decided by a fan poll, and will be announced at a ceremony in London on September 24.
India Tour of England
- England Beat India by 60 Runs and won Five-Match Series.
- The England cricket team represents England and Wales in international cricket. Since 1 January 1997 it has been governed by the England and Wales Cricket Board.