Hai aspirants today we are discussing about the Daily GK Update Current Affairs of 28th September 2018. Now a days at current generation candidates are preparing for the bank exam and as well as government examinations, for the sake of students who are preparing for the upcoming banking examinations we are there to help you in the studies, here we mentioned the Current Affairs every day in this site. Careers99 gives you the best current affairs and daily GK Quiz. Just see the below article you can know the current affairs across the world. Current Affairs plays very important role at the time of govt & Bank Examinations. Candidates make thorough with these current affairs and get good score in the upcoming events.
Ravi Shankar Prasad Launched Centre of Excellence for Data Analytics and DigiVaarta
NIC joins the Centre of Excellence for the data analysis to support the Government departments to unlock hidden potentials that they generated for the government process and to improve all the governance.
Launch of Centre of Excellence for Data Analytics (CEDA) was done by the Union Minister of Electronics & Information Technology, Ravi Shankar Prasad, as part of Workshop on Data Analytics in Government.
20th Livestock census
NIC has been developed by the Mobile Application Software. This Mobile Application Software will be conducted from 1st October 2018 all over the country. The main theme of 20th Livestock census is transferring data in online through tabs and computers.
SATAT successfully launched the Dharmendra Pradhan to promote compressed bio gas as an alternative green transport fuel. SATAT stands for Sustainable Alternative towards Affordable Transportation.
Dharmendra Pradhan he was a Union Minister of ONGC & Skill Development Entrepreneurship.
Agmark online system
- It is an online portal to process applications related to quality certification mark ‘Agmark’ for agricultural products.
- AGMARK is a certification mark employed on agricultural products in India, assuring that they conform to a set of standards approved by the Directorate of Marketing and Inspection, an agency of the Government of India.
Air-To-Air Astra Missile
- Indian Air Force has successfully tested ad launched by Air To Air Missile. Current Air Chief Marshal- Birender Singh Dhano
NITI Aayog and United Nations in India
- Government of India-United Nations Sustainable Development Framework (UNSDF) was signed by the CEO, NITI Aayog, Amitabh Kant and United Nations Resident Coordinator in India Yuri Afanasiev.
- On 1 January 2016, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development are adopted by world.
‘Gandhi March’ in Netherlands
India will organise Gandhi March from the iconic peace from the huge to grote kerk on Sunday for launching 2 year celebrations of 150th Birthday of Mahatma Gandhiji.
- According to a statement issued by the Indian Embassy in Hague today the ‘Gandhi March’ will see participation of people of all nationalities and around 20 ambassadors of different countries,
Economic Freedom Index
- It is released by Centre for Civil Society (CCS) along with Canada’s Fraser Institute.
- India ranked at 96th rank out of 162 countries
- First Position :- Hong Kong
- Last Position :- Venezuela
Vayoshreshtha Samman – 2018
- Venkiah Naidu will confer the ‘Vayoshreshtha Samman-2018’ on the eminent senior citizens and institutions for their services towards the cause of the elderly persons.
- This is to mark the occasion of ‘International Day of older Persons’ on 1st October, 2018 in Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
Aadhar Ins and Outs
- Aadhaar is not needed :- School admissions || Mobile phone numbers to Aadhaar || Opening a bank account || Telecom companies and mobile wallets.
- Aadhaar is mandatory :- PAN with Aadhaar || IT returns || Availing facilities of welfare schemes and government subsidies.