Hai aspirants today we are discussing about the Daily GK Update Current Affairs of 26th September 2018. Now a days at current generation candidates are preparing for the bank exam and as well as government examinations, for the sake of students who are preparing for the upcoming banking examinations we are there to help you in the studies, here we mentioned the Current Affairs every day in this site. Careers99 gives you the best current affairs and daily GK Quiz. Just see the below article you can know the current affairs across the world. Current Affairs plays very important role at the time of govt & Bank Examinations. Candidates make thorough with these current affairs and get good score in the upcoming events.
Samrt City Expo India 2018 was inaugurated by the Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu
- In Jaipu the Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu Was inaugurated the Samrt city Expo india.
- Our Vice president said that to develop smart cities smart vision, smart execution and smart implementation are important facts to develop smart cities he stressed the need of water harvesting. And he said that without involvement of public it difficult to develop the Smart cities in our country.
- In this three days long Expo they were discussed about to utilize the benefits of new technology, Town Planning, Networking, Capacity Managements etc.
- Researchers, MNC’s of different countries, CEO’s are participated in the Expo
Cabinet approves National Digital Communications Policy
- National Digital Communication Policy was approved by the Cabinet to attract 100 billion and to provide 4 million jobs in the sector by 2022.
- The government plans to introduce 5G network all over the india
3.Aadhaar Linking Must For PAN and Filing Income Tax Returns
- The Supreme Court is declared that linking of Aadhaar to APN card is mandatory. And it is needed to filling the income tax returns.
- The Apex court announced that linking of aadhaar is not mandatory for bank accounts.
- The supreme court said that sunlight is the best disinfectant and agreed to live-streaming and video recording.
Finance Ministry Launched Mobile App “Jan Dhan Darshak”
A mobile App called Jan Dhan Darshak was developed by the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance and National Informatics Centre jointly.
This app will act as a guide for the common people in locating a financial service touch point at a given location in the country.
Ranks and Reports News
Finland Topped In ‘Human Capital’ Score, India Ranked 158th
- According to the First –ever Scientific study ranking countries India ranked 158th Position in the world for its investment in education and health care .
- India ranked 158 out of 195 countries there is an improvement of its positions from 162 in 1990.
- The U.S. is ranked 27th, while China is at 44th and Pakistan at 164th.