Hai aspirants today we are discussing about the Daily GK Update Current Affairs of 25th September 2018. Now a days at current generation candidates are preparing for the bank exam and as well as government examinations, for the sake of students who are preparing for the upcoming banking examinations we are there to help you in the studies, here we mentioned the Current Affairs every day in this site. Careers99 gives you the best current affairs and daily GK Quiz. Just see the below article you can know the current affairs across the world. Current Affairs plays very important role at the time of govt & Bank Examinations. Candidates make thorough with these current affairs and get good score in the upcoming events.
Government Recorded More Than Rs. 12,000 crore business on GeM
On 5th September 2018 the Minister of Commerce and industry launched the Mission on Government e marketplace (GeM). The Mission GeM has recorded for till date more than 8 lakh transactions over Rs.12,239 crore.
This mission is launched to increase awareness, accelerate the use of GeM, The Government decided to launch a six Week long National Mission on GeM.
Schemes And Committees News
- Supreme Court Constitutes Committee To Look Into Jail Reforms
- The three members committee which will headed by Amitava Roy. The Committee is introduced to Look into the Aspects of jail reforms across the country and suggest measures, the Supreme court constituted a three-member committee headed by its former judge Justice Amitava roy.
- The Committee will move on the issue of overcrowding in Prisons. Justice M B Lokur announced that The Panel will look in to the Issues according to the Over-Crowding in prisons.
- FDI in Telecom Sector Jumped Five Times In Three Years
- The Union Minister of Communications Shri Manoj Sinha Said tha In the last Three years the FDI in the telecom Sector has jumped nearly 5 times in 2017-18. Shri Manoj Sinha the union Minister of Communications said that the aim if the FDI in 2018 is to attract Investment of USD 100 billion or about Rs.6.5 lakh in crore in the Digital Communication Sectors.
- India make Plans to Launch Commercial 5G Networks by the Year 2020
Science and Technology News
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan Inaugurated Air Pollution Control Device ”WAYU” in Delhi
At ITO Intersections and Mukarba Chowk in Delhi the union Minister for Science & Technology and Earth Sciences and Environment, Forest and Climate change, Dr Harsh Vardhan Inaugurated Air Pollution Control Devices WAYU for Traffic Junctions.
CSIR-NEERI Developed the WAYU as a part of technology Development Project.
The air of 500 square meters can be purified by the Device.
By 15th cot 2018, 54 devices will be Installed by the Government in Delhi.
- Keith Enright as its Chief Privacy Officer
Google the Technology Giant has appointed Keith Enright its Privacy Lawer as Chief Privacy Officer for its Potential federal regulation of data.
- Nepal to become world’s first country to double its tiger population
- Nepal to become the first country in tiger population which aims to double the number of tigers all over India.
- On Sept 23 2018 the Nepal government announced that on the occasion of national conservation day that there are 235 wild tigers are there in the Nepal and there were 121 tigers in 2009.
- In 2009 there were only 121 tigers in Nepal so the country Nepal is going to double the number of tigers in Nepal and it going to plan in the increase of Population of wild tigers across India.
Croatia’s Luka Modric Won FIFA’s Best Player Of The Year Award
- Croatia’s Luka Modric has won the FIFA world cup for the player for the academic year 2018. After defeating the Roanldo the Croatia’s Luka Modric won the medal for the game name Football game.
- For the year 2018 after winning the champions he became the award winning person. Within the 5 seasons the FIFA world cup was lost to France.