Hello viewers here we mentioned the Daily GK Update and Current Affairs of September 24th, 2018. In this Article you can know about the present GK bits, GK Quiz, etc and so on. With this Daily GK Current Affairs Updates students start the preparation for the Banking Examinations, government jobs exams. Daily careers99 provides you the best GK Updates for the students who are preparing for the upcoming examinations. With this daily GK Current Affairs you can get more knowledge.
Reliance Jio with Star India
Reliance Jio has signed for the agreement with the star India private Limited for the 5 years agreement between the Cricket Matches and Jio TV Users.
Sinisuka Ginting and Carolina Marin Won China Open
In the China open games the Indonesia’s Anthony Sinisuka Ginting beats the Marlin for the sports of Badminton. In the Asian Games from the last month the games were held in Jakartha. At that time top players were participated. At the time of participation PV Sindhu and another fellow named Kidambai Srikanth lost the game in the quater finals.
- world’s largest healthcare scheme is Launched by PM Modi
World’s Largest Healthcare Scheme Ayushman Bharat (Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana ) has launched by PM. Modi From ranchi, Jharkhand.by this Scheme every year over 10 crore families will get health assurance worth of 5 Lakh rupees.
- Ibrahim Mohamed Solih Won Presidential Election In Maldives
Ibrahim Mohamed Solih won presidential Election in Maldives.The Election commission relased the Results that Ibrahim Mohamed Solih scored 58.3% of the popular vote.
Maldives Capital– Male, Currency-Rufiyaa
3.BRICS Bank Approves $525-mn Loan For Infra Projects In MP
BRICS New Development bank Approved a loan of $525-mn for Infra Structure in Madhya Pradesh in India.
The Aim of the loan is Improve Connectivity of the rural interior with the National highways.
BRICS bank CEO-K V Kamath, Headquarter– Shanghai, China
India Shine On Day 1 Of Track Asia Cup Cycling
- In New Delhi on the opening day of the 5th Track Asia Cup Cycling India won 3 Gold Medals, 3 Silver medals, 1 bronze medal. Mayuri Lutehas won the Gold medal for the 500 metre race. She was the 1st women to win the Gold Medal in the Asian games. After that another Gold medal has won by the Indian Men’s junior team performed an extra ordinate performance and defeated the Kazakhsthan
- BSNL Signs Deal With SoftBank, NTT to Roll Out 5G In India
To roll out 5G in India BSNL Signs Deal with SoftBank NTT
BSNL has linked with Japan’s SoftBank and NTT to Introduce 5G and ioT technology in India.
BSNL will collaborating with Japan’s Softbank for its satellite constellation which will have around 900 satellites.
According to BSNL CMD Anupam Shrivastava 5G will be launched in India in 2020 as soon the standards are freezed by ITU.
- SoftBank Group CEO Masayoshi Son
- NTT Comm. CEOTetsuya Shoji
States in News
- PM Modi inaugurates new airport in Odisha’s Jharsuguda
To attract Investors to the Mineral-rich area Pm. Modi inaugurated a new airport at Jharsuguda.
Airports Authority of India will develop the Jharsuguda Airport with an estimated cost of 210 crore, with Rs.75 crore contribution from the state and it has been developed under Centre’s UDAN Scheme.