Hello viewers here we mentioned the Daily GK Update and Current Affairs of September 20th, 2018. In this Article you can know about the present GK bits, GK Quiz, etc and so on. With this Daily GK Current Affairs Updates students start the preparation for the Banking Examinations, government jobs exams. Daily careers99 provides you the best GK Updates for the students who are preparing for the upcoming examinations. With this daily GK Current Affairs you can get more knowledge.
ISRO Technology Incubation Centre Inaugurated At NIT Agartala
- Biplab Kumar Deb a Tripura Chief Minister announced the 1st space Technology Incubation Centre ISRO’S at NIT Agartala from Bangalore.
- This STIC centre was launched at 1st in Spacetronics successfully organised by India Electronics and semiconductor Association.
India Post Payments Bank, Bajaj Allianz Join Hands ‘To Provide Insurance To All’
- IPPB & BALIC entered a new partnership to provide life insurance policies especially at the doorstep in the country.
ESIC approves new scheme, Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna for cash relief to unemployed insured persons
- ESIC has launched a new scheme namely Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna scheme. This scheme is very useful for the citizens who have insurance under the employees State Insurance Act.
- ESIC stands for Employees State Insurance Corporation. Under this scheme the persons can pay the cash directly to their respective bank accounts.
- This decision was announced in the ESIC Board meeting in Delhi by the Santhosh Gangwar a Labour Minister.
India, Russia Air Force joint exercise commences: Aviaindra 18
- Air force Joint Exercise named Aviaindra 18 was successfully hel din Lipetsk.
- This Joint Exercise was held in between two countries, named India & Russia. Both the countries successfully participated in the Air force Joint Exercise from September 17th to September 28th for this year 2018.
- The second Air Force Joint Exercise was conducted in between Jodhpur & Rajasthan from December 10th to 22nd December 2018.
MSME Insider: Monthly e-Newsletter of MSME Ministry launched
- MSME has successfully launched the Monthly e-newsletter for the insider. This Monthly e-newsletter tells about the activities undertaken by the MSME Union Ministry and it also acts as the committer between two units across the country.
Top Scientist KN Vyas Appointed Atomic Energy Commission Chief
- Kamlesh Nilkanth Vyas a Scientist has appointed for the Atomic Energy & the chairman of Atomic Energy.
- He was the top Scientist for the Atomic Energy.
- At current time KN Vyas was the director of Atomic Research named BARC in the place of Shekhar Basu.
- Basu appointed for the period of one year that is from October 2015 to September 2016.
National Sports Awards 2018 Announced: Complete List of Winners
- For the winners of National Sports the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award was presented for the outstanding performance who was field in the sports.
- Every year the National Sports Awards was given for the sports persons. This year Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award was given for the winners we listed below.
- Mirabhai Channu for Weighlifting
- Virat Kohli for Cricket
Government Appoints New MD & CEOs At 10 PSBs: Here Is All You Need To Know
- The government of India cleared the appointment ofChief Executive Officers and Managing Directors (CEOs and MDs) at 10 Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
- Here is the list of people appointed as MD and CEO at various PSBs:
- Padmaja Chundru – Indian Bank.
- Mrutyunjay Mahapatra – Syndicate Bank.
- Pallav Mohapatra – Central Bank of India.
- Packirisamy -Andhra Bank.
- Karnam Sekar -Dena Bank.
- NOTE: All of the above people are currently deputy MDs at SBI.
- SS Mallikarajuna Rao -Allahabad Bank – He is currently the ED of Syndicate Bank.
- AS Rajeev -Bank of Maharashtra – He is currently the ED of Indian Bank.
- Atul Kumar Goel -UCO Bank – He is currently the ED at Union Bank of India.
- S Harisankar -Punjab & Sind Bank. He is currently the Executive Director of Allahabad Bank.
- Ashok Kumar Pradhan – United Bank of India – He is currently the ED of United Bank of India.