Hello viewers here we mentioned the Daily GK Update and Current Affairs of September 19th, 2018. In this Article you can know about the present GK bits, GK Quiz, etc and so on. With this Daily GK Current Affairs Updates students start the preparation for the Banking Examinations, government jobs exams. Daily careers99 provides you the best GK Updates for the students who are preparing for the upcoming examinations. With this daily GK Current Affairs you can get more knowledge.
19th September 2018: Important Cabinet Approvals
- On September 19th, 2018 the union cabinet approvals has begined. PM Narendra Modi announced some approvals. The important cabinet approval has given in below.
- The Cabinet has approved-
- Equity infusion of RCF in Talcher Fertilizers Ltd.: approved the proposal of the Department of Fertilizers for equity investment of Rs.1033.54 crore of the total project cost for setting up a Coal Gasification based fertilizer project in Talcher Fertilizer Ltd. (TFL) by Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCF).
Germany launches world’s first hydrogen-powered train
- The World’s 1st hydrogen powdered train was launched in Germany. Along 62 miles the railway track was constructed in Germany.
- This Hydrogen Engine per hour hits the speed of 140 KMS and 87 miles per hopur about 600 miles was the train range.
- These are provided by the fuels to produce electricity to combine both Hydrogen & Oxygen.
PM Modi, Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina Jointly Launched Indo-Bangladesh Pipeline Project
- PM Modi and Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheik Hasina combined and launched the India Bangladesh Friendship for the product Pipeline project through Video conferencing.
Union Home Secretary Launches ‘e-Sahaj’ Portal For Grant Of Security Clearance
- Rajiv Gauba a Union Home Secretary launched the e-Sahaj a online web portal for the clearance of Security.
- The main theme of this e-Sahaj is to promote the candidates who submits the application form in online and also see the status from time to time
- This process has been introduced which will transfers very faster easy and monitored by using this e-Sahaj online portal.
PM Inaugurates Key Development Projects in Varanasi
- In Varanasi the Key Development projects was being launched by the Narendra Modi a PM of India. This is to promote all the Development Projects by gathering the Banaras Hindu University which was located at Varanasi.
- Among the projects inaugurated are the Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) for Puraani Kashi; and an Atal Incubation Centre at BHU.
Bangladesh Cabinet Clears Deal With India for Port Usage
- Bangladesh’s Cabinet has approved a draft agreement with India to enable New Delhi to use the Chittagong and Mongla portsfor the movement of goods to and from northeast India.
Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors of Skill India Campaign
- To promote Skill India Mission, chairperson of PM Modi the Actor and Actress of VArun Dawan & Anushka Sharma taking a part of being Ambassador for the Skill India Mission.
- The actors through their film are saluting India’s entrepreneurs and skilled workforce, especially home grown artisans, craftspeople and weavers.
Independent India’s 1st Woman IAS Officer Passes Away
- After Independence the India’s 1st IAS Officer in Woman named Anna Rajam Malhotra passes way. She was 91 years old. She served in the Madras State under the CM C. Rajagopalachari and at the Central Government died in Mumbai. She also joined in the Civil services and opted for the Madras State.