Dear Aspirants, here we have given the daily GK Current Affairs of 14th September 2018. The students who are going for the upcoming bank exams we pushed the current affairs and daily GK updates here. Stay here with the updated current news. The students who are going for the government jobs, banking exams and other any competitive exams could use this Daily GK Current affair to increase your knowledge levels.
Minister for Minority Affairs Launched ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi a Minority Affairs Minister launched a National Scholarship Mobile App in Delhi.
- It was the 1st National Scholarship Mobile App in New Delhi.
- This national Scholarship Mobile app will be accessed very smoothly for the students who are in backward categories.
Country’s 1st Tribal Tourism Circuit Launched in Chhattisgarh
- J Alphons a Chhattisgarh State Tourism Minister launched the 1st Tribal Tourism Project.
- This project is going to connect over 13 sites in Chhattisgarh. Moreover for this project the Tourism Minister sanctioned nearly 99.21 crore in February 2016.
- To develop the thematic circuits in the country the Tourism Minister has launched the 1st Tribal Circuit Project.
Hindi Divas: 14 September
- From the year 1949 on September 14th citizens celebrate the Hindi Divas. The assembly of India has assumed Hindi language in Devangari Script for the Republic of India as its official language. So that day onwards we celebrate the Hindi Divas on September 14.
- From the article 343 Hindi written in Devangari Script was adopted as its official language on January 26th, 1950.
India Approves MOU on Joint Block chain Research with BRICS Members
- Memorandum of Understanding a Union Cabinet of India on research DLT. DLT Stands for Distributed Ledger Technology. It will be conducted by the export-import bank of India from each BRICS member states.
National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) Releases HIV Estimations 2017
- HIV Estimations 2017 released the National AIDS Control Organisations.
NACO undertakes HIV estimations biennially in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS).
23rd Meeting of India-Russia Intergovernmental Commission Held In Moscow
- Sushma Swaraj an External Affairs Minister to visit Moscow in Russia for 2 days. At the time of visiting the place she attended the 23rd India- Russia Inter Governmental Commission on Technical & Economic Cooperation meeting in Russia.
Global Climate Action Summit: Indian Cities, States Step Up Climate Action Plans
- Global Climate Action Summit was held in San Fransico, California, United Sates. Nearly 400 business, cities, attended the summit and showed their commitments to achieve goals set by paris agreement.
Venkaiah Naidu Embarks on 3-Nation Visit to Serbia, Malta, and Romania
- Venkaiah Naidu a Vice President for 3 Nation visit for the states Serbia, Malta, & Romania. During this 7 days visit Venkaiah Naidu firstly visits Serbia.
G-20 Trade And Investment Ministerial Meeting Held in Argentina
- Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhuparticipated in G-20 trade and investment ministerial meeting at Mar del Plata in Argentina. Issues including increasing protectionism challenges to promote global commerce and the new industrial revolution were discussed at the meeting.
Index Of Industrial Production Grows At 6.6% In July
- As per the data announced by the CSO, the Index of Industry Production grow of 6.6% in the month of July for the good performance.
- By the manufacturing sector the offtakes of consumer and capital goods and durables the Index of Industry Production also revised downwards at the rate of 6.8% for the estimation of 7% in July month.
- The IIP growth in April-July period was 5.4% compared to 1.7% year ago.
ISSF World Championship: Udhayveer Singh Wins Gold In Junior Men’s 25m Pistol Event
- Udhayveer Singh has won the Gold medal in 25m Pistol Event he was 16 years old.
- In South Korea the Junior men’s Pistol a 16 years old boy named Udhayveer Singh got a Gold Medal. He also Headed India to team.