Dear Aspirants, here we have given the daily GK Current Affairs of 13th September 2018. The students who are going for the upcoming bank exams we pushed the current affairs and daily GK updates here. Stay here with the updated current news. The students who are going for the government jobs, banking exams and other any competitive exams could use this Daily GK Current affair to increase your knowledge levels.
‘Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay Sanrakshan Abhiyan’ Scheme Approved Union Cabinet
- Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay Sanrakshan Abhiyan a Union cabinet launches a new Umbrella Scheme. It was the short form of PM-AASHA.
- This scheme was announced by Agriculture Minister in New Delhi Radha Mohan Singh. This cabinet has making 16, 550 and a total of 45, 550 crores.
‘Swachhata Hi Seva Movement’ Announced by Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the new scheme named “Swachhata Hi Seva Movement” to mark the Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi 150th
- This mission takes place on 4th anniversary until the Mahatma Gandhiji’s 150th
BSNL, Unlimit Ink Partnership for IoT/M2M Services In India
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) offers comprehensive Unlimit end to end service of IoT in India for the customers across India.
- Across Industries the partnership between Unlimit & BSNL will be a wireless network to provide solutions.
Government Approves 100% Electrification of Railways By 2021-22
- To complete electrification of Indian Railways up to 2021-22, the Union cabinet accepted the proposal and is to reducing the imported fossil fuel and saving revenue to the national career.
Sushma Swaraj embarks on a two-day visit to Moscow
- Sushma Swaraj an External Affairs Minister to visit Moscow in Russia for 2 days. At the time of visiting the place she attended the 23rd India- Russia Inter Governmental Commission on Technical & Economic Cooperation meeting in Russia.
India, Iran and Afghanistan Hold Tripartite Meeting to Consolidate Cooperation
- India, Iran and Afghanistan held their first tripartite meetingin Kabul, Afghanistan during which implementation of the Chabahar port project and a host of other issues including ways to deepen counter-terror cooperation were discussed.
- The Indian delegation was led by Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhalewhile the Iranian team was headed by Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi. Afghan deputy foreign minister Hekmat Khalil Karzai chaired the meeting.
Samsung Opens World’s Largest Mobile Experience Centre In Bengaluru
- At first the Samsung opens the largest Mobile Experience Centre in Noida in July after that now the Samsung opens the world’s largest Mobile Centre in Bangalore.
- Over 33, 000 square feet distance building iconic in the city central business district, has been given a facelift to showcase Samsung’s mobile devices and other consumer electronic products. It has a service centre for phones and is equipped with high-speed public Wi-Fi.
1st Ever Secondary Steel Sector Awards For Contribution To National Economy
- For the 1st time the Ministery of Steel gives away secondary Steel Sector awards. Actually 26 steel companies over contribution across the national economy.
- These awards are given by Steel Union Minister named Chaudhary Birender Singh in a ceremony in Delhi.
- Total 12companies were awarded for certificates in gold and remaining 14 certificates silver during 2016-17 for their performance.