- NITI Aayog Launches Global Mobility Hackathon ‘Move Hack’
- Ballistic Missile Interceptor AAD Successfully Flight Tested
- Logo and Tagline for Geographical Indications Launched
- World’s 1st Hindi-Speaking Robot ‘Rashmi’
- Fortune 500 List of World’s Largest Companies Released
- President Gives Away Outstanding Parliamentarian Awards
- India’s GDP Growth to rising To 7.5% This Fiscal: Morgan Stanley
- Mauritius’s SBM Gets RBI Approval For Subsidiary
- NABARD Sanctions Rs772 crore For Water Projects in Haryana
- 11. France’s Parliament has signed into law a controversial asylum and immigration bill
- Download Current Affairs for 3rd August 2018 pdf
Most of the students have been participating a vast of your upcoming examinations. We thought of helping you by giving out daily current affairs quiz on banking, insurance and other examinations that will boost up your mind and prepares for the various exams and it helps to crack a lot of examinations. The current affairs and quiz contain mainly excepted questions which match with the exam pattern for the Government job exams and bank exams. We pushed the current affairs quiz August 3rd 2018 and check the preparation level. By checking the current Affairs today you may also check the yesterdays Current Affairs Quiz and try to attempt 20 bits correctly.
NITI Aayog Launches Global Mobility Hackathon ‘Move Hack’
- NITI Aayog has launched Move Hack, a global mobility hackathon to crowdsource solutions aimed at the future of mobility in India. Envisaged to be one of the largest hackathons globally, Move Hack is focused on 10 themes and structured over three legs: online, followed by Singapore leg, and the finals in New Delhi.
- The top 30 teams from the online submissions on ‘movehack.gov.in’ and they will travel to Singapore for two days (1st & 2nd September).
Ballistic Missile Interceptor AAD Successfully Flight Tested
- In Abdul Kalam Island, Odisha DRDO organized successfully by conducting the test of Ballistic Missile Interceptor (Advanced Area Defence). The endo-atmospheric missile, capable of intercepting incoming targets at an altitude of 15 to 25 km was launched against multiple simulated targets of 1500 km class ballistic missile.
Logo and Tagline for Geographical Indications Launched
- Surya Prabhu Commerce and Industry Minister successfully launched a logo and tagline for GI (Graphical Indications) to improve awareness in the Intellectual Property rights in the country. The main slogan for the GI is –‘Invaluable Treasures of Incredible India’.
World’s 1st Hindi-Speaking Robot ‘Rashmi’
The Worlds First Hindi Speaking Humanoid Robot is developed by a Ranchi Based Software Developer Ranjit Srivastava and he claimed to cost for 50,000/-.
Fortune 500 List of World’s Largest Companies Released
Under Fortune 500 Lists 7 Indian Companies are listed. Moreover, the Indian Oil Corporation ranked the company as highest in India followed by RIL. As compared in the US the Walmart stood top position in the list. The Top 3 Companies were listed below:
The Top 3 companies on the list are:
- Walmart (the USA),
- State Grid (China),
- Sinopec Group (China).
- Veteran screenwriter Jalees Sherwani passes away
Jalees Sherwani who had written lyrics for several films like Dabangg, Wanted and Tere Naam, passed away. He had 70 years old. Aside from penned dialogues for Sangam and Loafer, Sherwani also wrote lyrics for films like Partner, Hello, Garv and Hello Brother.
President Gives Away Outstanding Parliamentarian Awards
For the year 2013-17 the President Ram Nath Kovind gave the Outstanding Parliamentarian Award in New Delhi. This Award was perceived to Best Parliamentarians. The Award Winners are listed below.
The List of the Winners are given below:
- 1. Dr Najma Heptullah (for year 2013),
- Hukum Dev Narayan (for year 2014),
- Ghulam Nabi Azad (for year 2015),
- Dinesh Trivedi (for year 2016),
- Bhartruhari Mahtab(for year 2017)
India’s GDP Growth to rising To 7.5% This Fiscal: Morgan Stanley
This year according to the Morgan Stanley Report the Indian’s Economy was expected to GDP growth of 7.5%.
Mauritius’s SBM Gets RBI Approval For Subsidiary
Mauritius-based SBM Group has received Reserve Bank of India’s approval to operate in the country through a wholly-owned subsidiary route. It is the first foreign lender to receive such a licence after local incorporation was introduced in 2013.
NABARD Sanctions Rs772 crore For Water Projects in Haryana
NABARD sanctions 772 crores for 8 water Projects in rural places of Haryana as per the State Minister for Public Health Engineering Banwari Lal said.
11. France’s Parliament has signed into law a controversial asylum and immigration bill
France’s Parliament has signed into law a controversial asylum and immigration bill to accelerate asylum procedures by cutting the maximum processing time to 90 days (current 120 days) after entering France.