Most of the students have been participating a vast of your upcoming examinations. We thought of helping you by giving out daily current affairs quiz on banking, insurance and other examinations that will boost up your mind and prepares for the various exams and it helps to crack a lot of examinations. The current affairs and quiz contains mainly excepted questions which matches with the exam pattern for the Government job exams and bank exams. We pushed the current affairs quiz August 28th 2018 and check the preparation level. By checking the current Affairs today you may also check the yesterdays Current Affairs Quiz and try to attempt 20 bits correctly.
ISRO to Send 1st Indian into Space By 2022
- Indian Space Research Organisation will be launched by the first Indian Human Mission by 2022. It was stated by the Union Minister f state Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh.
Exploring the deep marine coral reef in America
- In USA the scientists discovered a deep sea coral reef in the coast of south.
- Alvin a pair of dives the coral reef confirmed the existence and the observations, researchers that estimate the rock is at least 85 miles long.
Centre Signs MoU With 6 States For Lakhwar Yamuna Basin Project
- Union Water Resources Minister Nitin Gadkarisigned an MoU with six states for the construction of the Lakhwar multi-purpose project in the upper Yamuna basin to deal with water crisis.
- Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh (Yogi Adityanath), Rajasthan (Vasundhara Raje Scindia), Uttarakhand (Trivendra Singh Rawat), Himachal Pradesh (Jai Ram Thakur), Haryana (Manohar Lal Khattar) and Delhi (Arvind Kejriwal) signed the MoU.
PV Sindhu wins the silver medal in Asian Games 2018
- PV Sindhu a 23 years old. She won the silver medal in Badminton; she won the historic individual silver medal in the badminton at Asian Games 2018.
- In just 34 minutes she was lost to Chinese Taipes Tai Tzu Ying.
- It is the first time that India has won two individual medals at the Asian Games with Saina Nehwal clinching a bronze.
Neeraj Chopra wins India 1st Javelin Gold in Asian Games 2018
- Indian javelin thrower ‘Neeraj Chopra’ (20-year) has become the first Indian to win gold medal at the Asian Games 2018.
- Chopra managed a personal best throw of06 to bag the top prize in the javelin throw.
- This was also India’s first-ever gold medal in the javelin throw at the Asian Games.
Noted Malayalam film director Haridas passes away
- Noted Malayalam film director K Haridas (55-year) passed away following some heart-related ailments.
- Haridas had directed about 20 movies giving more importance to comedy.
- Haridas born in Mylapra in Pathanamthitta district, Kerala.
Government announces regulations for safe commercial usage of drones
- The government has announced regulations for safe commercial usage of drones. The regulations will be effective from the 1st of December this year.
Addressing the media in New Delhi, Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu said, the regulations are intended to enable visual line-of-sight daytime-only and a maximum of 400 feet altitude operations.
- Airspace has been partitioned into the Red Zone (flying is not permitted), Yellow Zone (for controlled airspace) and the Green Zone (for automatic permission).
SBI changes names, IFSC codes of nearly 1,300 branches after the merger
- The state bank of India (SBI) has changed names and IFSC codes of nearly 1,300 branches across the country.
- SBI ranks at 53 positions among the top banks globally in terms of assets. As on June 30, 2018 the total assets of the bank stood at Rs 33.45 lakh crore.
- SBI, the largest bank in India in terms of deposits, advances, customer acquisition and banking outlets, had 22,428 branches across the country by the end of the first quarter of the current fiscal.