There are many sections like banking awareness, static GK and current affairs in the section of general awareness in banking examinations. But the most important thing is that you must have seen that questions related to banking awareness and statistical awareness in the general awareness section are based only on current affairs. Some questions on static and banking awareness are related to countries, events or recent news. In addition to the GA section, the excellent knowledge of current news will help your PI (Personal Interview) so that you do not have any problem in answering the interviewer’s simple questions. Daily GK update has been given to introduce you to the top events in which today’s headlines are given…
- Mughalsarai Junction Renamed As Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction
In Uttar Pradesh, the Iconic Mughalsarai Railway Junction has renamed as Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction Railway Station. Amit Shah a BJP National President changed the name of the Railway Station. A freight train with a female crew was also flagged.
- Government Approves 122 New Research Projects Under ‘IMPRINT-2’ Scheme
- Under Impacting Research Innovation and Technology the government has approved 122 new research projects with the amount of 112 crores. The initiative aims to advance research in energy, security and healthcare domains in high educations.
- Prakash Javadekar a Human Resource Development under Impacting Research Innovation and Technology (IMPRINT) out of 2000 proposals 122 new best proposals.
- Defence Minister Launches Defence India Startup Challenge
- Nirmala Sitharaman a Defence Minister has been launched the Defence India Challenge in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- The Minister also signed these challenges with 5 incubators. IIM Ahmadabad, IIT Mumbai, Forge IIT Madras, and T hub who will work in tandem to provide solutions for defense requirements in Airforce, Navy and for Army.
- GST Council Announces Cashback For Digital Transactions
- To Promote Digital Transactions GST Council approves cash incentives in the 29th Railway Finance Minister Piyush Goyal announced the 20% cash back up to 100/- for the Digital Transactions complete via BHIM, Rupay or USSD Mode.
- The meeting was held in Delhi. The meeting was carried out by Piyush Goyal. It was focused on the concerns and suggestions of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. In the meeting, it was decided to create a sub-committee headed by MoS Finance Shiv Pratap Shukla for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector.
- UK Announces New Organ Donation Plan to Address Indian-Origin Shortages
- The UK government has announced new plans to change the law for organ and tissue donation to address the urgent need for organs within the Indian-origin communities in the country.
- The proposed new system of consent for organ and tissue donation is expected to come into effect in England in 2020, as part of a drive to help black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) people desperately waiting for a life-saving transplant.
- Gaganjeet Bhullar Wins His Maiden European Tour Title
- Indian Golfer Gaganjeet Bhullar grabbed his maiden European Tour title at the Fiji International in Natadola Bay. It was Bhullar’s first win on the European Tour, ninth Asian Tour title and 10th crown overall.
- He now becomes the most successful Indian player on Asian Tour, overtaking the tally of eight tour wins by Arjun Atwal and Jyoti Randhawa.
- World Badminton Championships 2018 Concludes: Complete List of Winners
- The 2018 BWF World Championships is a badminton tournament which was held at Nanjing Youth Olympic Games Sports Park Arena in Nanjing, China.
Ace Indian shuttler P V Sindhu won the silver medal in a major tournament final as she went down tamely to Carolina Marin in the World Championships’ women’s singles title.