Here we mentioned the Daily GK Current Affairs of 5th & 6th October 2018. Citizens who are preparing for the upcoming bank exams are able to check the current affairs today. Here we have provided the Daily GK updates, Current affairs daily, GK quiz, and all etc… If you prepared the current affairs and GK updates in this article you can get score very easy in the bank exams and other government job examination. We also mentioned some reasoning activity, GA, arithmetic also in our website. Follow the article and get the Daily GK Updates from here. Careerss99 gives you the best response for your questions. Check current affairs daily and get the collection of gk affairs of today and also check the yesterdays Gk current affairs quiz.
21 IORA Countries Adopt Delhi Declaration on Renewable Energy
- Indian Ocean Rim Association simply called as IORA abused the Renewable energy in the Indian Ocean Region. These were adopted for the post of 2nd IORA which was the meeting held in Greater Noida.
- As per the rules the Delhi declaration calls for collaboration against the states for demand in Indian Ocean Littorals.
PM Modi Visited odisha and Chhattisgarh
- On Sep 22nd 2018 PM Modi Visited odisha and Chhattisgarh
- In Odisha, He inaugurated and revived the Talcher Fertilizer Plantlocated at Talcher, Angul district in Odisha.
- Talcher Fertilizer Plantwill Start Production in 36 Months.
- To Open Medical colleges in Balasore, Bolangir, Koraput, Puri and Rourkela, Rs. 270 crore has been provided.
- In Chhattisgarh PM Modi inaugurated two Projects of National Highway Authority of India.
India’s 1st ‘Methanol Cooking Fuel Program’ Launched in Assam
- Northeast & Assam Petro chemicals successfully launched the 1st India’s Methanol cooking Fuel program.
- This programme was launched a Namrup by V k Saraswathi and a NITI Aayog member chairman. Nearly 500 household at Assam petro complex first pilot project, scaling it to 40,000 households in Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Telangana, Goa and Karnataka.
India and ADB Signs $110 Million Loan to Improve Rural Connectivity in MP
- India & ADB sings for 110 million for the loans to improve rural connectivity in MP. ADB stands for Asian development Bank which upgrades up to 2800 kilometres in the Madhya Pradesh state under the scheme named PMGSY.
India Chem 2018 Conference Begins in Mumbai
- India Chem conference was begins at Mumbai it was the 10th Biennial International Exhibition. It was one of the largest events of chemicals and petrochemical industry in India for the 2 day visit.
- Nithin Gadkari a Union Road and Transport Minister inaugurated this India Chem conference in Mumbai.
Sanjay Verma Appointed India’s Ambassador to Spain
- Sanjay Verma, a 1990 batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer, has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Spain.
- He is currently the Additional Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs. He has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Spain.
Reliance Health Insurance Gets Final Approval from IRDAI
- Reliance Health Insurance,a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reliance Capital, has received final approval from IRDAI for its new health insurance business. The new company will commence operations by the December quarter of 2018.
- Reliance Capital has designated Ravi Viswanath, who has over two decades of global experience in health insurance, as CEO of the new health insurance company.
Apple Displaced Google To Become The Top Brand In The World
- Apple becomes a top brand for the year 2018 in Google while face book has data controversies it falls to the 9th place from the top 100 global brands as the reports. Now the Apple stood at the first place in Google.
Youth Olympic Games 2018 Begins in Argentina
- Youth Olympic Games were held in Argentina. Normally it was the 3rd Youth Olympics which were held in Argentina. These Olympic games were started at Buenos Aires, Manu Bhaker a 16 years old he leads the Indian team in the opening ceremony.
- Over 200 countries he leads and starts the athletes before they go on to the bigger and better things.